Home

Ahto Presidency Campaign 2008: Canvassing and Campaigning

vanir

Just can't decide...the first post in the thread that i saw looked like it was cut off. I can't tell what i'm missing. I'd also like all the parties to say what they stand for. I'v been looking through the thread but all i see is attacks on the other parties

If I may suggest that you place your vote in a party that didn't participate in these attacks, but has only defended itself when attacked - vote GDP, it's not too late to make a positive change!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alrighty...either the GPD, the SSP, or the SWK. I need time to think on this.

You'd vote for a Global Dictatorial Party, a Sith Supremacist party or the Moderators (which are all basically the same suppressing dictators)?

Why not DSMALL? Freedom and have Sabre shout around as president. It'll be fun. :)

SSPP stands for Sith Supremacists for Progress Party; the Sith part makes it perfectly clear what this party is about.

We of the GDP, despite being unfairly compared to monsters who called themselves dictators, but were actually tyrants, are the only party that can bring Order into the shattered land of Ahto. To do that, we require Your trust. Help ensure Peace, Unity and Prosperity by granting us your vote.

Just because the word Sith is used, doesn't mean that they will utterly destroy the forums! The SSPP garuntees all the things igyman promised! AND MORE!

I fear, dear journalist, that you have been a victim of a devious Sith Mind Trick. I can find no other explanation for your strange behavior. If this is the future the SSPP brings to these forums, then we must all do our best to prevent it, lest we become brainwashed drones.

Vote GDP! Stay in the Light.

Just because the word Sith is used, doesn't mean that they will utterly destroy the forums! The SSPP garuntees all the things igyman promised! AND MORE!

Because we have already established that the SSPP is comprised of Sith, I would back-up the claim that the SSPP will destroy the forum, because that is what Sith do.

Destroy the whole planet.

Darth Malak expended tremendous resources in an attempt to locate and capture her. Malak nearly succeeded when his apprentice, Darth Bandon, led an attack on Bastila's ship, the Endar Spire. Bastila, among other Republic soldiers, was forced to evacuate via an escape pod. She crashed into the lower levels of Taris, and, to prevent her from leaving, Malak blockaded the planet. Later becoming impatient, and not wanting Bastila to escape, he ordered Admiral Saul Karath to destroy the planet, proving himself more than his former Masters' equal when it came to bloodlust and brutality. The admiral tentatively agreed.

You see? Darth Malak is a Dark Lord of the Sith, and that's what happens when you put one of them in charge.

Next.

Since you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the Rebel base, I have chosen to test this station's destructive power on your home planet of Alderaan

In the absence of the Senate, Palpatine had established an environment where even his subordinates were capable of terrible atrocities against sentients. From the very beginning of its design, it was intended that the Death Star be capable of destroying entire planets. But most Imperial strategists were certain that the threat alone would be enough to keep most worlds in line. Tarkin felt differently; as he saw it, the Rebels were growing bolder, and only a very public demonstration of the battlestation's power against a Rebel target would succeed in giving them pause. His argument convinced Palpatine.

So Palpatine approved in advance the destruction of a planet—and thereby the mass murder of its entire population. He knew it would be used on an inhabited world. But he did not know in advance that it was to be Alderaan. Tarkin alone made this decision, facing down even Vader to do so. If Palpatine knew about Tarkin's intent from that point onward, it would only be because Vader made a report to him after the decision was made, but before the station entered the Alderaan system and carried out its mission, an act that, by current estimates, caused the deaths of 1,999,940,000 sentient beings.

Now, it might seem at first that this was a course of action Tarkin alone chose to take. But as you can see, "Palpatine approved in advance the destruction of a planet—and thereby the mass murder of its entire population". Also, he "caused the deaths of 1,999,940,000 sentient beings." Palpatine is a Sith Lord, and that's what happens when you put the Sith in charge.

I rest my case.

I am not a brainwashed drone! How dare you say that I have fallen under the spell of a Sith mind trick! Impossible! Journalists are immune to such things, just look at Fox news, heh, oh, not a good example...

Do not listen to the words of Igyman! He is probably trying to decieve the fair people of the forum! Do not listen to such lies, the SSPP, I believe, have much truth in everything they say! At least, I am sure. I know Igyman doesn't know the truth! I'm not mind-controlled!

Breaking news! Ahto Police officials have just recovered some documents from an Ahto Intelligence Agency (AIA) Communications cruiser which was shot down by unknown individuals. Obviously, the shooters didn't want the documents to reach AIA. Here are the documents:

allzo32vpmy12gvo2yb.jpg

n6fqlvisbazbsiq6gve0.jpg

Ah! It all makes sense now. DSMALL/SSPP members shot down the cruiser so that their plans of destruction won't be exposed.

AIA agents tried to contact Hukta Jax (recon team leader) only to find debris of his cruiser (The Thinker) above Manaan. It is presumed that Hukta Jax is dead, more updates soon.

i5qdriczxtwz00bq0ya3.jpg

BREAKING NEWS!

The debris of the earlier destroyed AIA cruiser, Thinker have been spotted and recovered. According to scientists, there's a huge probability that the ship was destroyed by the latest turbo-laser technology. The cruiser is famous because it was the ship of AIA agent Hukta Jax who made a recon report that exposed the production of nuclear bombs and the stockpiling of illegal weapons.

This has been Shraim Banz, live at Ahto News Studio.

Folks, here we are at the CQBC! We have news from our "sources" in other rival Stations and parties and produced information that Weapons of Mass Destruction are probably soon to be tested on key Ahto Areas!!! We advise you to stay in your homes until a proper military alert takes place and all are evacuated to avoid NUCLEAR EXPOSURE! In the mean time, you can prepare reservations for your own room in, THE VAULT!

I am not a brainwashed drone! How dare you say that I have fallen under the spell of a Sith mind trick! Impossible! Journalists are immune to such things, just look at Fox news, heh, oh, not a good example...

Hey no bashing Fox News, that's bashing the wrong Network, every other Network is fair game in that regard especially in 2008, just not Fox News.

[sarcasm]But we all know the Mainstream media is a nonpartisan group, like ACORN.[/sarcasm]

Do not listen to the words of Igyman! He is probably trying to decieve the fair people of the forum! Do not listen to such lies, the SSPP, I believe, have much truth in everything they say! At least, I am sure. I know Igyman doesn't know the truth! I'm not mind-controlled!

Instead of arguing about who gives the most promises how about people go for the party that has actually brought about change rather than just talking about it every year.

Vote the Jawa Liberation Party.

Archived