Home

This is frightening

SD Nihil

i come here for entertainment. watching people debate online, especially the ones that know everything their is to know about politics, even stuff that isn't revealed to the general public... it's freakin funny. just look at yourselves....

why can't everyone just be nice to instead of bashing each others views?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
This will be my last post on this topic. Guys I didn't make this topic for liberals, and other nationalities to post on. I made it to ask conservatives what they thought as to why Obama won't do it, or how we can prevent him from taking away the nukes.

I didn't ask for the rest of yours opinions. You seem to think I care or wanted your all's opinions.

I think you might consider not posting in this subforum if you wish to limit your responses in such a bigoted fashion in the future. If you post it here, all are welcome to comment.

I know that talking to liberals and nationalities is like shooting a dead horse. They have their biased, left leaning sources and such. I'm not here for you.

It seems as though you have one or more preconceived notions of your own that you seek only that data or information that supports them.

And yawn. I could contineu to rebut your posts and cointinue to educate yo guys,

Doubtful.

So since this is my topic I say taht is final.

Good for you. The rest of us will feel free to discuss in your absence -if you don't mind, that is.

Archived