Home

Happy Birthday, The Doctor!

Astor

Thanks all! :D I had a nice relaxing day - though it would have been better had my girlfriend not had to be at work. Still, got to see her for a bit after she was done, so it turned out for the best. :D

I got a brilliant gold pocket watch from my parents. You can see the clockwork mechanism through the crystal. It's gorgeous. I shall post pics as soon as I take them.

No, Rev, I am not a fan of Scrubs. In fact, I find Scrubs to be incredibly mundane and unfunny, to be perfectly honest. Why, what makes you think I'm a fan? Or were you talking to someone else? :xp:

... ok...

As promised, here are some pics - though my photography abilities aren't exactly renowned throughout the land.

IMG_0418.jpg

This is the front when closed; the back is identical.

IMG_0421.jpg

The watch face when open.

IMG_0423.jpg

A close-up of the face, after I finally figured out how to shut off the flash on my damned camera. :xp:

The back opens up to reveal the clockwork as well, but I can't seem to get a half decent picture of the back. I shall continue to try, though I'm not promising anything.

I also got Snakes & Ladders from my girlfriend, as a cheap inside-joke gift. :xp:

Archived