Home

Diego Maradona is back!

LordOfTheFish

He's complaining how England 'stole' the Word Cup in 66 with a ball that never crossed the goal line.
Tell the whole story. British journalists were asking him again about his "Hand of god", to which he replied to with "get a life" and the part you said. I may not like him, but if I know anything about British journalists, it's that they can nag on and on and on and on...

Tell the whole story. British journalists were asking him again about his "Hand of god", to which he replied to with "get a life" and the part you said. I may not like him, but if I know anything about British journalists, it's that they can nag on and on and on and on...

Yeah. I actually apologised to some Germans for a news headline that said 'Two World Wars and One World Cup' a long time ago.

So, has he quit his drug habits?

One, of the best. Along side of being one of the best footballers to ever live, Pele, would also make an awesome coach! :xp:

While he is the best player ever, I disagree he would make a sound coach. It takes more than being good as player to be successful as a coach.

So, has he quit his drug habits?

Officially, yes.

And the stuff about not shaking Burley's hand is rediculouse. :dozey:

Archived