Home

Who do you think would win in a fight to the death?

GwannaSauna

Who would win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

They'd never get to the fight.

Bao-Dur: (says in his soft, whispery voice) Mical, I'm going to kill you. Prepare to defend yourself!

Mical: What did you say, Bao-Dur?

Bao-Dur: (A little louder) I said, I'm going to kill you!

Mical: What?

Bao-Dur: I'm going to kill you!!!!

Mical: What????

Bao-Dur: I SAID, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!

Mical: (smiles gently) Oh, you have laryngitis and want a pill. Forgive me, Bao-Dur, I couldn't understand you. What are your other symptoms?

Bao-Dur: (stares blankly for a minute) Ah, whatever. (walks off in a huff)

Mical: I do hope he'll come back later. He must have a nasty cough to go along with his sore throat.

If they ever actually got to the fight, Bao-Dur would be busy tweaking his blaster or lightsaber while Mical would be busy preparing bandages for the loser. Then the Exile would break it up before they could kill each other. :xp:

I can easily imagine Disciple drawing a vibroblade, and then immediately dropping it and running screaming like a Carth out of the room (they're on the Ebon Hawk at the time of the fight). Bao-Dur gives chase, utilizing numerous impromptu throwing weapons (such as wrenches, fusion cutters, nuts and bolts, coffee mugs, eating utensils, datapads, vibroswords, pencils, etc) to slow him down, but he fails to inflict any significant damage. Disciple ends up badly cutting himself on one of his medpacks and proceeds to bleed profusely as the chase goes on, but he forces himself not to faint. Eventually, however, Bao-Dur forces a showdown in the garage. He closes in and punches Mical in the face with his mechanical hand, but slips due to the blood on the ground, and while instinctively trying to catch himself on the wall, his metal arm's repulsor thing overloads. The explosion of kinetic energy strikes a box of munitions and sends it hurtling across the room. It hits the far wall, blowing a hole in the ship's hull, and they get sucked out into space.

EDIT: If someone could write a fanfic based on the above, I'd be very appreciative.

even though i like bao dur, i chose disciple. bao dur was in the mando wars, but he was a technician. he is muscly and has a electrical capacitors in his arm.

disciple was a soldier. at base classes he would win. when they became jedi, i couldnt decide... but what made me choose mical was because he spent ages in the jedi archives, learning stuff. and he had padawan training till he was 13. i believe that would give him an edge. its really hard to decide, and id prefer bao winning, but from what i see, disciple wins. he's stronger in force powers, would know a few more techniques from his padawan days, and anything he might have picked up from the archives. while bao would win in an arm wrestle, i think disciple would win in a force push wrestle. which is more effective.

Mikey is built like a tank in-game. Soldier class with solid hitpoints, and a can of Force whoop-A$$ when you cross class him as a Consular. Backstory-wise, Mical was also raised as a Jedi, and was an active-duty Republic spy and officer.

Bao-Dur's not going to be able to take Mical in a saber brawl. The best chance Bao-Dur would have is booby traps - lots of them. That Zabrak can and probably did make some really vicious ones. Distracting Mical with droids or traps would level the playing field.

Now, if you REALLY wanted Mical dead (or at least sweating), put an LS!Mical vs a DS!Atton with both of them cross-classed. Atton pretty much will skewer the kid in nothing flat.

Archived