Home

Fav. NPC?

mattig89ch

KotOR I: Uthar Wynn, Mekel, the Republic prisoner that you kill in training, Calo Nord, that Sith Apprentice you meet in the Sith Base on Taris, Davik, and Gadon Thek

KotOR II: Atris, Darth Nihilus, that lonely Onderonian in the Medical Facility on Telos, B4-D4, and the HK-50 that tries to kill you on the Peragus Mining Facility :D

Fun Fact: When I first saw Darth Sion, I thought he was a reborn Darth Malak :lol:

as for me i like Gadon Thek and the sith troopers on Taris also on taris the drunks that you meet

Well Gadon i like because he sound like that guys that knows what he should if everything goes wrong

the sith trooper i just think they sound so good when they say:Out of our way citizen we are on offical sith bussiness just step aside if you know whats good for you

as for the drunks they just sound funny

^ Zaedra? Yea, she was pretty cool. :) I like tough Twi'leks.

KotOR I: Uthar Wynn, Mekel, the Republic prisoner that you kill in training, Calo Nord, that Sith Apprentice you meet in the Sith Base on Taris, Davik, and Gadon Thek

KotOR II: Atris, Darth Nihilus, that lonely Onderonian in the Medical Facility on Telos, B4-D4, and the HK-50 that tries to kill you on the Peragus Mining Facility :D

Duuuuude...you need to find some other people to like. I hate all of those people! (except for Darth Nihi) :lol:

Just as an off topic question on Nemo.Why is he dead when the council supposedly allready knew about revans trip there.

Nemo was sent on the mission to investigate the ruins before you had access. You meet him outside the academy beforehand and find him dead when you enter the ruins.

Archived