Home

USE MINES!

cscLaunch

Mines are a vehicle's worst nightmare. a AT-ST or a AAT can be taken out with a single mine. This works best on Endor if you are the rebels get a vanguard and wait for a AT-ST to cross your path, run right up to it and place a mine right infront of it, IT WORKS GREAT. especially with all the camaflauge you can get from endor. One mine can probably take out less armoured vechiles like speeders, at-st's, aat's etc. but it may take a few for AT-AT or AT-TE. Hope it helps...:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Congratulations, you win the prize for most topics necro'd within your first ten posts..

Thanks troll!

Thank you for your much-needed spam, and never look at the date of the last post. God bless.

1.Not spam

2.Do you want be me to create a duplicate thread next time?

3.Thanks troll!

Thanks troll!

1.Not spam

2.Do you want be me to create a duplicate thread next time?

3.Thanks troll!

1. Yes it is, absolutely no one here cares that you love mines, no one would care if this was a new topic, but its been long dead.

2. No, just don't say it, chances are any information you plan on posting has already been posted somewhere else, this isn't exactly a new game.

3. Trolls start arguments for no reason other than to annoy and anger. Bokken scolded you for breaking a rule. There is a very big difference between the two.

Archived