Home

The What if game

Alkonium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I have barely watched Doctor Who, and only built a voice modulation 555 timer circuit to make the "dalek" voice...I couldn't tell ya... Sorry.

What if The various companies whose characters have wound up on M.U.G.E.N. in some form or another over the years decided to cooperate and release a game using (as you can guess) the M.U.G.E.N. engine?

• 1 month later...
Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

morrigan-aensland-8.jpg
You mean you wouldn't want a piece of that?
hsienko01.jpg
How about a Chinese vampire, then?

:drool2:
I'd tap it......Ahem!..(both).

What if I made a custom lightsaber IRL and posted about it in ahto last night? :dev9:

:confused: Hell....I thought you did.
(Btw, what color is it?)

What if GTA accidentally blinded himself with that thing?

I'd have to put a restriction on them because it's already bad enough we have governments who covet our rights, the last thing we need is a fascistic regime using lightsabers on the people to subjugate them. Plus I don't think if I had a crafter's guild that my conscience would allow me to live with enabling government (or a-holes) in that way.

What if people wanted to get into saber crafting as it is here on LF?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd let people come to their own conclusions but I think I'd like it.......:D

What if you thought you needed the robitussin because you think jesus electrified you to the floor? (Hint: ASDF Dual Paradox, PyramidFace87's channel on youtube--the episode starting out where Deus Ex is having problems with the DVD player.;))

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived