Home

The What if game

Alkonium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oww. Actually I sorta did that but in opposite order, I slammed the car door into my junk because I opened it too fast and wasn't wearing a jockstrap. Not half as bad as one skateboarder guy I saw that ali jumped, landed the board on the handrail, ground his board, board caught, he slipped and fell onto a railing--on his crotch, slid down it forward, bumped off where the handrail curve ended flat, and then landed face first in the concrete. I'm not squeamish and that hurt me just to watch...and it hurt me again to recall just now...

What if that crazy old man that makes rockets out of aluminum trash cans was back on TV?

I would train them for ultimate combat and then send them out to destroy GTA's "Ninja Monkey Army" oh yeah! Because you see, they have these nasty long looking teeth like this *holds two fingers pointing downward from mouth* - thath wial wripth ya headth offth *ahem* excuse me - and can leap tall knights in a single bound.

What if you got caught by the Jabberwocky, and it decided to make you it's loooove slave. :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Well that would suck because I probably wouldn't be feeling up to getting lucky afterwards, if I was still alive.

What if a tornado, despite your geographical location, ripped-up your town, community, suburb, wherever you lived, killing everyone except you?

I'd walk up indifferently and cook some of my family's NFL superbowl recipie nachos in it. And maybe give it a slap on the ass as a thank you. Because I'm a jerk.

What if you had to spend a weekend on a plane next to this guy with NO deodorant on board,

hardgay.jpg, and he wreaked of arm pit?

HOOOOOLY DING BATS, BATMAN! - TO THE BATDUNG CAVE, BATMAN! - HOOOOOLY SPANDEX ARE RIDING UP MY ASS, BATMAN!..............yeah I'd probably say stuff like that just to annoy the crap out of him. :D

What if Holty1-5 was to immediatly post after my post?

Archived