Home

The What if game

Alkonium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Then the internet police would probably come and pimp slap me into oblivion and take my computer away. :fist: Damn those internet police guys!

What if you had a chance to make it out with Julie from Heavy Metal, FAKK2?

:drool2:

Then I guess I know what that demolition hammer I just bought from harbor freight will be used for. I HATE that guy--nutless gutless pigeon toed insecure barn born coward behind a desk and security, there is NO reason to be that rude and nasty unless you're a bounty hunter. He is not.

What if people in Kavar's and Ahto, who have no discernible Native American ancestry, would quit coddling and patronizing us regardless if they are "only trying to be of service" (STFU, you speak noether FOR nor WITH Native Americans). I mean everyone, not just youthful ignorance which I am willing to give a pass on once and forgive, but all those people talking about it 'cuz that ****ing pissed me off.

I got an old prized Elk horn knife that I break out and use to pick my teeth with, when people talk s**t like that to me in real life. They seem to shut the **** up....reeeeal quick. :D (And while I'm doing that I usually say: "Really, REALLY.....hmmmm......are you sure?";))

What if I was to pick my teeth with an Arkansas toothpick instead?

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=7117:dev7:

Archived