Home

The What if game

Alkonium

I'd haft show her who's boss and point both my guns at her, turning it into a triple Mexican standoff, then make her choose. :naughty:

What if she was gunning for Tourettes guy, do you think he could get off one fowl word before she capped him? Maybe something along the lines of: OH S**T!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then you would know Lana Kane is a character from the animated series Archer on FX. Plus I wouldn't be drooling now, over this picture I found and posted, that I can't seem to keep my friggin' eyes off.

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=9066:drool2:

What if Tourettes guy tried to give Archer a footrub?

Then we would probably have reached an age of great cooperation at liberty and choice as opposed to coercion and dictatorial law; there would be nobody to attempt to poison and destroy his brothers. So long as free will exists, so too does the unfortunate possibility that Ezekiel has become the very evil he fought against.

What if I started a "So, what's your mom doing?" thread in anticipaiton of mother's day?

• 1 month later...

It probably would've been cancelled anyway.

What if the original Star Trek had been cancelled after its second season?

^^guess I should've asked if you'd cast that vote anyway, esp if you knew you'd get away with it. Afterall many dead people often vote democrat (think Kennedy in '60 as one of most (in)famous examples).

• 1 year later...

Archived