Home

The What if game

Alkonium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah the GLORIOUS ARMAGEDDON!

What if the Government was pure Monkeys

If it's anything like the ninja monkey army, I'm afraid the entire world is screwed. There isn't anything even I could do to help.

What if it rained sheet metal ninja stars that read sonofabitch on all of them?

It already did, and I'm still pulling them out of my ass. :raise:

*ssshhhthrawck!* (SONOFABITCH! :fist: Somebody get me the vise-grips...again!)

What if I had - had a gigantic magnet to stop all of those raining sheet metal ninja stars in the first place?

:raise: Hmmm..dairy or non dairy? Well anyway, I would need a massive open wheeled tanker to catch them in...and make a profit from going around the country, spraying butter on everyone's food.

*Cha-Ching!* ;)

Note: (Lol! I was going to say "everyone's corn-on-the-cob", but that might get interpreted as meaning something else.

What if it hailed corn cobs afterwards?

*Jules picks up the bible, turns to the book of Ezekiel and quotes*........

Ezekiel 25:17

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.....

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=6432

And GOD STRUCK DOWN ON HIM...BAM, BAM..BAM-BAM-BAM!

What if Jules was to shoot himself for saying "what" for the first gawdamn time?

*ahem!* You ever see the movie "Joy Ride" GTA, oh yeah...you do that. :drama:

What if GTA did dupe another noob in February on the internet, which turned out to be a physco trucker, and this guy was to persistently hunt GTA down because of it; along with a bottle of pink champagne.

Archived