Home

The What if game

Alkonium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well then...I guess I'd become a Chinese Jet pilot.

What if your favorite car was stolen, yet some years later you see the exact make and year model, but with a different and better color, that you happen to steal on impulse. But by irony, that vehicle turns out to be your orignal vehicle that was stolen from you and they just painted over the orignal color, would you be morally correct of stealing it in the first place?

If it was still in the possession of the arsehole who stole it from you originally, then no because you're taking back what was yours to begin with. If it changed hands since then...you might be better off getting the V.I.N., comparing it to your own and going through proper channels to get it back; this may have failed before but it wouldn't fail now if you had evidence to prove it.

What if you made your TOR females ugly on purpose?

I suppose I'd be a little more prepared for the hard times ahead that would ensue than my neighbors who laugh at "being prepared". You know, people who mock some of us that still have oil lamps, and would bother keeping some of the "old ways" for survival that didn't involve internet and GPS. You know, the type of people who don't pay attention to SB510 and what implications that has if you want to grow some of your own food--unlike yourself. Yeah, I'm a *little* more prepared than those folks if our currency were to suddenly become worthless.

What if Armageddon doesn't happen but maybe trends are such that prices go up because supply decreases and demand increases? (I.E. food shortage, oil prices skyrocket, and predictably everything depending on it gets prohibitively expensive for the next two decades at least) Side question: Am I a lunatic for wanting a contingency plan of my own?

There's no telling. Of course I'd do a ton of creative things in the meantime. Before I went insane or more likely blank in the mind and became an invalid. (and maybe attempt to repopulate the planet first with carbons which essentially are clones from DNA of dead humans albeit modified--failing that, I'd attempt to create some freakish new creatures...all else fails I'd slaughter all animals in all my primitive glory)

What if everything could be solved with a dead raccoon?

Then Celebrity Deathmatch would be back, and Tommy Jordan might have to resort to using his .45 against the TerminatriX to survive a precious minute longer. I am not convinced he holds a candle to Chuck Norris, or for that matter, John Connor. Probably would be a proud soldier in the fight though.

Could Cyborg Zangief successfully prevent nuclear holocaust by headbutting the nuke into submission?

Then Celebrity Deathmatch would be back, and Tommy Jordan might have to resort to using his .45 against the TerminatriX to survive a precious minute longer. I am not convinced he holds a candle to Chuck Norris, or for that matter, John Connor. Probably would be a proud soldier in the fight though.

What if Darth Malgus somehow survived?

Then good riddance. (Then again, knowing my luck, she'd end up a vegetable in a hospital bed for 30 years and the bill would be passed off to the taxpayers.)

What if Turkey-Neck Dodd "leaned forward" so far he fell on his face and was in a very prone position in front of all the people he ripped off, while Red Foreman's ass kicking class just went in session?

Archived