Home

The What if game

Alkonium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd give him a warm welcome since he can't stand me anyways, and never had the character to ask me what my problem is with him. I'll put it bluntly: I don't like bullies. He finds me distasteful? Good. I find him no less distasteful.

What if Playstation 3 had a version made of chocolate?

No, not for a hippopautamus. :xp:

I'd tell you to put some clothes on (:pjust kidding bro!)

If that was a wish that'd already be granted, no downfalls there. :xp:

Unfortunately it only takes effect for me, which means the other 99.9999999% of the world would still be naked and smelly.

Why does the chief go ballistic when you wear a hat in his office?

Depends where you're talking about: Central Valley/Sacramento CA I stay at (and bounce/link to my parents' place to hide my IP), sure why not, it could use a good sprucing up. This place is ghetto.

Currently staying: BAD, that angora highlands fire in 2007 was enough, it'd get hosed down at the drop of a hat plus it's a police state here.

Monkey fling doodey in Bob's front yard.

I'd appear to be everywhere at once and he'd still miss me, I'd close in when he slipped up and ran out of monkey doodey, and it would seem like I was weilding 8 "toys" (picked up from the san andreas police department) instead of just one. He'd get the ultimate "toy" beating of a lifetime. "Toy Juyo/Vapaad" I'd call the form.

What if the sith marauder masks here all collected up by the mandalorians and they could reclaim their honor?

We'd all have a *really painful* time on the toilet when it exits the other end--and you better not laugh about hemorrhoids, since you have yet to discover what I'm talkin' about there buster.

What if the princess had no choice but to accept weegie b/c Mario came out of the closet?

I would unleash 'The Monkey Flu' into it. Probably get the disease named after me after the first 3000 victims....BWAHAHAHAAHAH!:D

What if you were stuck in an anime with a retarded-pokemon trying to kiss you and a strange card-person trying to kill you? {try to beat that weirdness!:D}

Archived