Home

The What if game

Alkonium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd eat all sorts of hot sauce and puke it all up on that person. I melted PVC plastic once like that. :dev11:

====================

What if the soda tax went up to 50 cents a bottle?

I'd stockpile it before it went to 75.

Whaddya think I've been doing?! :dev11:

Hard to do, though, if you're a friend of the owner of this place with all its expensive "stims". I'm sure mandalorians love stims.

I'd do the thing that rednecks do about aliens.

*grabs shotgun*

:dev11:Then that thar' little green critter be lookin' mighty tasty!:dev11:

================

What if you beat that unidetified sith warrior and were a target of the sith empire?

You'd be using it all the time and everyone who is considered hot is now mediocre...and if this power was in the ruin a wish foundation, I'd ruin it, unless totenkopf and his wookiee girlfriend ruin it first...or that crazy mandalorian hillbilly that helped me hunt down elvis ruined it first.

What if Spank the magical monkey decided you were his target for doodey-flings while holding your mamma hostage?

It'd be a limited excursion and I'll leave all the nasty hairs in your couch. :xp:

*glares @GTA* I don't care what kind of lies you spread, you ain't my girlfriend ya homo.

Settle down, oh excitable one. I was referring to the fat redneck bag lady who played sugarbear's GF. Like lots to love there, eh? :naughty:

What if totenkopf wasn't drunk all the time? :dev10:

Archived