Server: PvP-oriented US server, exact type TBD

Alignment: Galactic Republic

Type: PvP-oriented

Leaders: Meldarion, Evar, Getet

Recruiting: We are recruiting active mature members

Classes/Races: All Republic

Vent: 100 man Ventrilo, required at release

Guild Purpose

The Champions of the force look to rid the galaxy of Sith tyranny and restore balance to the force. In game we will assert ourselves as the best republic PvP guild. By organizing and training for the game while also participating in community events like role plays and contests we will learn to work as a team and prepare ourselves for launch.

Do You Have What It Takes ?

Champions of the Force is currently recruiting mature Republic players who are vested in PVP and Raiding but are encouraging and interested in Role Playing. We are a growing community with members from all over the world, unfortunately we can only allow English speaking members. We require all members to be active and contribute to the guild in any way they can. A microphone and Ventrillo is recommended but not required.

What is Champions of the Force ?

Champions of the Force will be a Republic guild focused on PVP and Raiding while promoting Role Playing and guild interaction. We are recruiting all Republic players regardless of Light or Dark side. CotF is NOT a Jedi only guild and Roleplaying is not required.

What Server Will You Play On ? CotF will join a PVP or RPPVP Server (undecided). We will meet with other prominent Republic guilds to make sure we play on the most dedicated and strong Republic server possible. Once there we will work with our Republic allies to bring justice to the Sith wherever possible.

Why Join?

• No Drama Policy
  • We support all play styles
  • Large and Active Ventrilo Server
  • Focus on securing a base or guild city
  • Diverse and Growing International Community
  • Highly Active Forums. High Level Active forum Roleplays
  • Seasonal Newsletter to keep you informed on guild happenings
  • Champions of the force has a unique leadership setup, If you join you can be assured the Champs will be with you at launch.

Guild Website

Guild Forums

Guild Command Structure

High Council

Jedi Masters | Admiral of the Navy | Commandant of the Marines

Jedi Knights | Captain of the Navy | Master Sergent of the Marines

Jedi Padawans | Navy Midshipmen | Marine Trooper

Divisions and Ranks

Lock and Load the 1st Marine division is dedicated to protecting the republic, without those light toys.

Elite pilots and scoundrels to boot, the CotF Navy paves the way to battle.

The CotF Jedi Order, Watchmen, Ever vigilant against the coming storm.

Current Guild Roster 200+

*NEW*

Guild Interview with Forums of the Old Republic

Named Guild of the Month by SWTOR Archives

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm... you know - pre-recruiting may not be such a bad idea. It would be cool if we could get people on these forums in one guild... or whatever they're having.

Thats kind of what I was thinking It would help us all get on the same server and stand a chance against the "Uber Leet" guilds later on.

Being that we do not have a guild forum thus far, I'll allow Guild Threads in main discussion for now. Just try to not turn it into too much of an ad campaign, or conflict between possible recruits!

(Also, it should probably be noted that we still know next to nothing solid about the game, and it may be over a year before a pre-beta or release)

Well I know my guild is recruiting for Republic as well. Of course we haven't decided what server we're going to be on... mainly because.... um... we don't know what servers there will be.

I won't mention my guild out of respect to the OP.

No man go ahead Champions of the Force is always looking for allies man no worries.

Nice Idea, but do we know that they'll even be guild's raiding and PVP?

This is a bad thing to say cause I play SWG occasionally, but I keep having this recurring nightmare that the second i walk into tOR after creating my toon, every single inch of the landscape has been reserved for and by 200,000 Dev hating SWG vets, and they'll all be partying discussing there casual fan knowledge and bitching about Jedi being a starter Class... :shudder:

By the way guys, check your homophones, just so you know. You're recruiting lawyers.

Council and counsel are homophones (the stressed first syllable rhymes with town), but a council is “a committee or group of advisers,” and the noun counsel is “advice,” or “another name for a lawyer.” The verb counsel means “to advise.” Consul is pronounced differently (KAHN-suhl) and means “the commercial representative of a national government who is based in a foreign city,” or “an old Roman or French chief magistrate.

Nice Idea, but do we know that they'll even be guild's raiding and PVP?

This is a bad thing to say cause I play SWG occasionally, but I keep having this recurring nightmare that the second i walk into tOR after creating my toon, every single inch of the landscape has been reserved for and by 200,000 Dev hating SWG vets, and they'll all be partying discussing there casual fan knowledge and bitching about Jedi being a starter Class... :shudder:

Well after looking at the TOR forum, I wouldn't be surprised. I really wish many of the pre-cu vets would stop with trying to make TOR into pre-CU. Don't get me wrong, if SWG were to go back to that, I might not be giving TOR a second look. HOWEVER, I want TOR to be a different game altogether. Besides, I have a guild of over 300 members on Galaxies. Well it's one I helped co-found. I'll probably be paying for both for a while.

The guild will be called "Kill All Imps" The founding members are:

Su-Zaan

Vadarios

Anakain

We are completely council run. While the guild leader is Su-Zaan, all decisions are made by a majority vote in the council.

In Galaxies, we have a city and shuttle on almost every planet in the Flurry galaxy. We have several very good crafters, and quite a few helpers. I'm one of the heads of our space wing(I've been given the title Captain Vadarios) and have helped countless people(in and out of guild) achieve the rank of Master Pilot.

By the way guys, check your homophones, just so you know. You're recruiting lawyers.

Council and counsel are homophones (the stressed first syllable rhymes with town), but a council is “a committee or group of advisers,” and the noun counsel is “advice,” or “another name for a lawyer.” The verb counsel means “to advise.” Consul is pronounced differently (KAHN-suhl) and means “the commercial representative of a national government who is based in a foreign city,” or “an old Roman or French chief magistrate.

Of all the things that I've been accused of missing homophones is not one of them lol thanks for the heads up though I didnt even notice.

Of all the things that I've been accused of missing homophones is not one of them lol thanks for the heads up though I didnt even notice.

You're welcome prospective guildie. I thought, you should know that you were recruiting a law firm, instead of a guild council. Haha

Ben Franklin didn't know about polygraphs

and polygraphs can be cheated. by both sides.... oh... and they are inadmissible in court... :D

In fact I heard about at least one instance where they used a copier with a sheet of paper with "LIE" used to get a confession out of someone.

and polygraphs can be cheated. by both sides.... oh... and they are inadmissible in court... :D

In fact I heard about at least one instance where they used a copier with a sheet of paper with "LIE" used to get a confession out of someone.

Now thats good detective work!

Now thats good detective work!

It's the human soul, if they still have one (it is possible to "kill" it off), which is what happens with a Jedi completes his sith naming ritual, I know, I've had to reawaken my own several times, that ends up confessing. Detectives, just, use that to their advantage a lot.

Archived