Home

<Champions of the Force> A Republic Guild Now Recruiting

Meldarion

*Snipped for space*

~T_A

I would like to join, but I have no avatar at this time due to the fact that the game is still in its early stages. But, I play Tohee in SWG on Kauri

Sorry I missed over this post some how please go ahead and apply on our forums its fine if you dont have a avatar yet man we have plenty of time :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry I missed over this post some how please go ahead and apply on our forums its fine if you don't have a avatar yet man we have plenty of time :D

Yeah, I don't want to pick a name and find out that it is either illegal due to copyright laws or already taken as was the case several times with Star Wars Galaxies

For example, Darth Jacen is completely illegal

Yeah, I don't want to pick a name and find out that it is either illegal due to copyright laws or already taken as was the case several times with Star Wars Galaxies

For example, Darth Jacen is completely illegal

If you want you can just apply as DarthJacen its no biggie lol.

Already have guilds recruiting? I need to stop leaving the forums for 1 month at a time...

I'd love to sign up, but I'll probably think about it for awhile before signing up so early before the game is even out.

Lol yeah the community is growing rapidly, anyhow check out our forums for more info ~snipped~

I am interested too. But since you are currently accepting only N. Americans I will have to wait...

My previous MMO experiences are average.

Played Wow for quite a long time. Then SWG came out. Could not resist to star wars!!!... Advanced as a pilot.

But since most of you here wait for something like a beta to come out, its ok!

I am interested too. But since you are currently accepting only N. Americans I will have to wait...

My previous MMO experiences are average.

Played Wow for quite a long time. Then SWG came out. Could not resist to star wars!!!... Advanced as a pilot.

But since most of you here wait for something like a beta to come out, its ok!

After a quick council meeting we've decided we're recruiting all English Speaking players !

[quote name=Champions of the Force is the third novel in the Jedi Academy Trilogy by Kevin J. Anderson.

[edit] Summary

Kyp Durron continued his rampage to destroy the Galactic Empire with the Sun Crusher to avenge his brother (whom he inadvertently kills when he destroys Carida). Luke, who was in a suspended animation state after the fight between himself and Exar Kun, made every attmpt he can to save his body from the evil spirit of Exar Kun. After reaching out to the Jedi twins, he warns them about the danger. In the end, all the apprentices unite and Exar Kun is destroyed. After the death of Exar Kun, Kyp comes to the light side again. Luke forgives Kyp but many throughout the galaxy, especially the Empire, shall hate him forever. Kyp takes the Sun Crusher into the Maw to destroy it.

After Wedge Antilles and his group of fighters reach the Maw Installation, the last of Admiral Daala's ships, the Gorgon, limps back to Imperial installation in the Maw near Kessel. After destroyong the Installation and blowing an ionic asteroid, Admiral Daala successfully fakes her death and escapes. Meanwhile, Bevel Lemelisk and his group of scientists escape on the prototype Death Star. Before they could go far, Kyp crashes his ship, the Sun Crusher into the prototype and hauls both ships into a black hole. Kyp escapes by getting into a pod.

Now Kyp has redeemed himself to the Jedi Order, himself, and Luke.

Are you even allowed to use the title of a copyrighted novel as your guild name?

Power of the Force is also copyrighted as well. http://www.poweroftheforce.com/

I dunno, are you allowed to use the name of a Star Wars character as your registered forum name?

I've already pointed out my name is illegal, and that I will have a different name when I enroll with The Old Republic. I was thinking something like Phrancis Livewell. I know, I can't use my forum name in Star Wars Galaxies.

I've already pointed out my name is illegal, and that I will have a different name when I enroll with The Old Republic. I was thinking something like Phrancis Livewell. I know, I can't use my forum name in Star Wars Galaxies.

I may have misunderstood.

Are asking "Will the game allow you to call yourself this, or will it be blocked like many of the names?"

Archived