Home

TSL Head Request

ZimmMaster

I would really like a Darth Bane Head for TSL like the one shown here: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/85383/

I tried making it myself but I just can't do it. I would really appreciate it. I would suggest using the PMHC01 head for the head but I do not care I just really want the head.

If you can point me to one already made, or make it yourself or PM me with step-by-step instructions I would appreciate it.

I remember some one had re-skinned the Jedi Malak model to look like Darth Bane. It wasn't too bad. I don't know where you could download it now, since it was hosted on pcgamemods.com at the time I downloaded it.

You could try giving Silveredge9 a PM to see if he has one for TSL!

I suppose I could try. But in the comments he said that the model he used for the head is not available in TSL. But I'll ask him.

I remember some one had re-skinned the Jedi Malak model to look like Darth Bane. It wasn't too bad. I don't know where you could download it now, since it was hosted on pcgamemods.com at the time I downloaded it.

You could try giving Silveredge9 a PM to see if he has one for TSL!

He got back to me saying he did not have time and that he had to work on his own projects just like I though he would. Oh well. I'll just keep checking in on this post every hour or so. Still any help will be appreciated.

Why don't YOU do it.

You could make one for TSL.

I did try again. I got much closer this time but it still does not look right. Since I'm at school, I can't post a screenshot or two. I was getting ready to post two screenshots for a reply to this message yesterday, but my computer overheated and locked up. Once I get home from school today I'll post those screenshots here and tell you the things I'm having trouble with.

I'm not out of school till 2:45 pm so check in around 3:00 - 3:30 pm,

ZimmMaster

OK here is the screenshot:

K2_00002.jpg

A few things of notice is the dots on top of the head and the dots where the scar usually is and a line around the top of the forehead.

Sorry about the big picture, I can't scale it down without it looking all funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Its almost done. All I'm waiting on is Silveredge9's permission so I can host the mod on my website and on KOTOR Files. I've resolved most of the issues. But there are some I can't fix like the line near the top of the forehead which I figured out is where the hair usually is and it is elevated slightly and I can't model so there is no fixing that and the goatee I just can't seem to skin so it blends with the rest of the chin. I'll post the links for my website and KOTOR Files in TUCE if I get permission. If I don't sad to say it looks like I'll just have to keep it for my own personal use which adds to the pile of other mods I made that I could not get permission for. :( Most of those mods are my best mods.

Sorry guys, Silveredge9 said no. So no mod. I'll just add it to the pile of other mods I could not get permission to use.

EDIT: I'm going to ask one of the moderators to close this thread so if anyone still wants to help me you can PM me or post a visitor message at my public profile.

Closed, but if you wish it re-opened just let us know. -RH

Archived