Home

Mirrors Edge. Love it or Hate it?

Chevron 7 locke

Look's very interesting, the art direction seems awfully inventive and neat, as well as the fact that it's more of a first-person platformer. My rig probably won't be able to run it at the moment, but it might be a rather innovative game, which are quite hard to find these days.

Everytime I see that game, I think it's a Valve game meant to be a successor to Portal. :/

I was very excited about this game earlier, but not as much anymore, especially after I've seen all the gameplay videos and what-not. It will be original and all, but I'm going to wait for the review first, tbh.

The demo was pretty fun, and I could actually play it (in spite of the fact that it was FP--I can't play FP). It took a little practice to get all the running jumps down, but now I can play through it without even stopping for breath. :xp: However, I'm probably not gonna get it unless the price drops in two or three years. $60 bucks worth it ain't.

I think it looks very interesting, and it's good to see a "risk" come out of EA instead of the same old stuff they push out year after year. I really like the graphics in it too, but do not like how the cutscenes are in a more anime style. I would definitely not buy the game though after reading the review. Overall it sounded cool, but no way I could justify paying $60 for 5 hours of gameplay. I think this is becoming a major problem with game developers these days, all the new games are just so damn short. So I'd say if this is something you want to play, renting it is your best bet.

• 2 weeks later...

i played it at a friends house its pretty good considering that its a fp platformer i dont know of any other game like that but it kinda trips you out a bit like if you jump from a high spot then roll it kinda trips you out since its first person but other than that its innovative, uniqe, different. But all in all it gets repetitive but its still fun nontheless...

Archived