Home

Ahto Presidency Campaign 2008: Voting!

Darth InSidious

Which party do you support to for the Presidency of Ahto 2008?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which party do you support to for the Presidency of Ahto 2008?

• Sith Supremacists for Progress Party
    • StarWarsKnights Party
    • Divided Surrealo-Marxist Anarchy Liberation League
    • Global Dictatorial Party
    • Sitherino Featuring Stephen and the Colberts
    • The Nemesis Party
    • Impartial and Sometimes Indifferent Party
    • Supreme Converter of 3Dnesque Power

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which one of the parties supports the Jedi right to marry?

Also...the main question on my mind...do any of these parties support NaruHina in any way? Where are the Promises? where is the friendly compitition? Are ANY of you thinking about the working Jedi? I can't trust the Sith Supremist party because they want to destroy all Jedi, I have no clue if I can trust the GPD not to take over and then start up a new purge! And So i ask again: which one of your parties supports the working Jedi?

Well, I'm sure they'd make an exception, we probably wouldn't waste people randomly...unless you were a great danger to the Empire of SSP. Thats a good reason. They'd probably support your, uh, marriage thingy.

Shouldn't you be happy, Alkonium, not questioning why you're in the lead?

Which one of the parties supports the Jedi right to marry?

Also...the main question on my mind...do any of these parties support NaruHina in any way? Where are the Promises? where is the friendly compitition? Are ANY of you thinking about the working Jedi? I can't trust the Sith Supremist party because they want to destroy all Jedi, I have no clue if I can trust the GPD not to take over and then start up a new purge! And So i ask again: which one of your parties supports the working Jedi?

DSMALL supports a mild form of anarchy, so you can do whatever the hell you like. So, if you want to go ahead and kill the Sith, we won't bother you with ethics like death penalty and such.

Archived