Home

Ahto Presidency Campaign 2008: Voting!

Darth InSidious

Which party do you support to for the Presidency of Ahto 2008?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which party do you support to for the Presidency of Ahto 2008?

• Sith Supremacists for Progress Party
    • StarWarsKnights Party
    • Divided Surrealo-Marxist Anarchy Liberation League
    • Global Dictatorial Party
    • Sitherino Featuring Stephen and the Colberts
    • The Nemesis Party
    • Impartial and Sometimes Indifferent Party
    • Supreme Converter of 3Dnesque Power

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i voted for...

nobody!!!

i fall into the "i-don't-care-cause-i-don't-know-what's-going-on" category. ;)

and yes, reading the other two threads isn't helping me make any more sense out of this seemingly unethical and slightly deranged... erm, thing. :D

Then vote for me! At least I'm open about being unethical and slightly deranged! Everyone else is just lying about not being that way!

The polls close in 7 days. Get voting, people!

You left off the Jawa Liberation Party, how many other parties have you left off as well?

Going to consult my constituents but I believe the Election Commission is going to be sued for Election Fraud, because they are leaving candidates off the ballot.

The Dark Lord has not forgotten anything, Large Orange Cat {Garfield}. I think? Lemme check...yeah, I guess he did, perhaps proper registration is needed? I don't know!!

The Jawa Liberation Party is registered for this election, it was registered by Yar-El.

No matter what at this point the voting would need to be reset, because candidates were left off the ballot.

I'm formally filing a complaint with the Galactic Election Commission and requesting prosecutoral action be taken.

That may be a good decison in such times...

*writes on notepad for future story*

Well I've publically made the complaint so I guess that's the start of this.

Also find it interesting that Insideous' running mate is the same man that threatened me in public.

Update:

Based on irregularities in both the disappearence of the registration by multiple parties and the refusal to recognize them on the ballot, the Jawa Liberation Party has formally filed criminal charges against the Galactic Election Commision.

Archived