Home

Ahto Presidency Campaign 2008: Voting!

Darth InSidious

Which party do you support to for the Presidency of Ahto 2008?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which party do you support to for the Presidency of Ahto 2008?

• Sith Supremacists for Progress Party
    • StarWarsKnights Party
    • Divided Surrealo-Marxist Anarchy Liberation League
    • Global Dictatorial Party
    • Sitherino Featuring Stephen and the Colberts
    • The Nemesis Party
    • Impartial and Sometimes Indifferent Party
    • Supreme Converter of 3Dnesque Power

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the large cat is simply being paranoid

Actually I'm not being paranoid, I'm sure I can get testimony from fellow members of the JLP party of Yar-El having made the registration with myself as a running mate.

Furthermore, as people are well aware there is plenty of circumstancial evidence in the regards of myself actively campaigning for Jawa Liberation Party.

I also have been taking a few screenshots, and have now gotten some evidence that at least one moderator is culpable.

Well a supermod is trying to shut me up on it I guess but I'm going to start posting a few screenshots, that indicate that the JLP's registration was deleted the registration was created before November 9 because I posted about it.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9286/electioncampaign2bg7.jpg

I've got several other screenshots to further back this up.

Well I've publically made the complaint so I guess that's the start of this.

Also find it interesting that Insideous' running mate is the same man that threatened me in public.

Update:

Based on irregularities in both the disappearence of the registration by multiple parties and the refusal to recognize them on the ballot, the Jawa Liberation Party has formally filed criminal charges against the Galactic Election Commision.

:lol: I left the posting in the original site for a few days; however, I didn't hear back from you. I didn't think you were interested in being a member of the Jawa Liberation Party; thus, I ended up removing the run all together. You should have contacted me sooner, and we could have put something together. We really do need to promote change for Jawas everywhere. :)

:lol: I left the posting in the original site for a few days; however, I didn't hear back from you. I didn't think you were interested in being a member of the Jawa Liberation Party; thus, I ended up removing the run all together. You should have contacted me sooner, and we could have put something together. We really do need to promote change for Jawas everywhere. :)

Yar-El, what site, you never contacted me the other way, have you been paying attention these last few weeks?

*Is highly annoyed.

Also note, I think I have a screenshot of where Ender actually threatened me as well whom is one of the SSPP's candidates.

Yar-El, what site, you never contacted me the other way, have you been paying attention these last few weeks?
I came in here once or twice before, but I only glanced over the nominations. I should have sent you a letter or something. I didn't think I had the time to make such a run; thus, I ended up ignoring the thread for a while. Sorry. :(

I wanted to inject some humor into the system. Everyone was stressed over the U.S. election in a way that needed deflating; thus, I was only trying to make some people laugh and relax. Also, it could have been taken as spam, so I thought it was wise to just remove the post. I didn't want anyone to get annoyed. It was a neat concept to start with; however, I think it would have gotten old very fast.

I wanted to inject some humor into the system. Everyone was stressed over the U.S. election in a way that needed deflating; thus, I was only trying to make some people laugh and relax. Also, it could have been taken as spam, so I thought it was wise to just remove the post. I didn't want anyone to get annoyed. It was a neat concept to start with; however, I think it would have gotten old very fast.

You, Sir, have obviously not peered into the true nature of this thread. o_Q

You, Sir, have obviously not peered into the true nature of this thread. o_Q
I was only telling you the way I saw it at the time. o_Q:xp::D I didn't understand the true nature of this thread; thus, I would have left the campeign going. Now the poor Gizkas of the world will meet their fate. *sniffles*

Save a Gizka today by donating $100 credits to the Jawa Liberation Party. Remember that feeding one Gizka will only help the population, so don't forget to get your Gizka spayed or neutered today.

This entire thing was meant to be a bit of light hearted fun, and a spoof. Any hopes of fun now have been dashed.

Would it help if I admitted that the tax exemption I promised would only last a second, and that exemption from random kidnapping simply means that you'd get prior notice before being kidnapped for unethical scientific testing?

Would it help if I admitted that the tax exemption I promised would only last a second, and that exemption from random kidnapping simply means that you'd get prior notice before being kidnapped for unethical scientific testing?
Did you test any of your scientific methods on Gizka? :(

Archived