Home

Mando'ade Class

Mandalore_The_Great

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it... maybe a little dark red thrown in for old dried blood? and maybe a couple different colors for the different classes. I can't thank you guys enough I know padawannabe wants to thank me but I would give credit to the guys who actually worked on it.

Edit: of course the blood is just a little minor detail, nothing that I would want to delay the overall mod.

I don't see it up on the Taris Upper City Emporium.... where'd you put it?

I don't even know if that's possible.

It isn't, because then, unless you want your cape to look like a piece of cardboard, you'd have to animate it. And even then, only 1 (AFAIK) has attempted and is currently succeeding at de-starching Revan's cape.

And, you'd have to model in a cape.

^^ aww....

Edit: When the full version is put into making, I wanna do some of the scripting. I'm getting bored doing simple reskins and playing with the clone trooper armour mod.

It is in the making, I'm just waiting for skins.

If you want, you can help me with the scripting.

I'm trying to figure out two things:

1. How to change the name of the class.

and

2. How to make a Feat.

Help me out with that, and you'll speed up the process.

Another possibility is to skin some new heads and make them look Mandalorian.

don't know how to do that stuff, sorry.

I found a weird glitch: when you get to Taris and talk to Carth, it stops in the middle of the conversation, after your first reply and a couple lines after. Then you leave the room and he's not in your party.

I found the mistake, too small of a thing to re-upload.

I'll just have to wait untill I'm done with the rest of the mod.

the sith armor sucks and will not be completed you can use the republic armor to make republic mercs you will have to wait a few days for the planitary skins the one i sent you can be for tatooine i will make somthing shiney and blue for mannan but u have to wait a few days like i said because my parents only let me on the computor for a short amount of time each day and i have other things i would like to do thank this

I'm pretty sure Mandalorians don't have any kind of forced appearance (like how twi'leks have tails on their heads, no eyebrows, and Echani have white hair and such) they look human basically.

What I was refvering to was famous Mandalorians that we've seen without helmets. Like Jango. Though we've decided against it.

Archived