Home

Mando'ade Class

Mandalore_The_Great

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
be sure to add some dialogue with Canderous and Bendak Starkiller. Maybe a little bit with Davik.

Update on the wrist-eject vibroblade: I saw the melee animations, and every few times he throws a punch use that animation for the wrist-eject blade, then make it so it comes out of the top part of his wrist.

Wait, what?

be sure to add some dialogue with Canderous and Bendak Starkiller. Maybe a little bit with Davik.

Update on the wrist-eject vibroblade: I saw the melee animations, and every few times he throws a punch use that animation for the wrist-eject blade, then make it so it comes out of the top part of his wrist.

Dialog is pretty tough, but as it seems I may have some extra time to do it.

However, I have a problem with this. What is the deal with the "wrist-eject blade" when did this happen? If that even is possible that's way beyond my skills.

So, I think some clearing up is in order, this is what the Mod will bring:

New Class names for starter and Jedi Classes.

Changed Dialog.

New Armor:

Warrior Armor

Mercenary Armor

Strategist Armor

Republic Armor

And armors based on planets.

Has it been decided where/how you get the kashyyyk and tatooine armors?

If not, what about getting them from the loot when you defeat Jagi on Tatoonie and the Mandalorian leader on Kashyyyk? And maybe you could get the Manaan one from Ergeron?

Wow, you're thinking ahead of me. So far they're attained just by entering the planet and talking to the Docking Offical.

Those are excellent ideas, but it will take longer, and I was hoping to be done shortly after Hanharr is done with the armor.

BUT- you gave me a great idea on how you do get it.

Dialog is pretty tough, but as it seems I may have some extra time to do it.

However, I have a problem with this. What is the deal with the "wrist-eject blade" when did this happen? If that even is possible that's way beyond my skills.

So, I think some clearing up is in order, this is what the Mod will bring:

New Class names for starter and Jedi Classes.

Changed Dialog.

New Armor:

Warrior Armor

Mercenary Armor

Strategist Armor

Republic Armor

And armors based on planets.

Well if you've ever played RC, the one that you use when you melee attack

I'm sure somebody would be able to tell you how. It's not really something you have to do, just something I haven't seen yet and thought it'd be cool. Maybe I'll make a new thread about weapons

Well if you've ever played RC, the one that you use when you melee attack

I'm sure somebody would be able to tell you how. It's not really something you have to do, just something I haven't seen yet and thought it'd be cool. Maybe I'll make a new thread about weapons

Yeah, Republic Commando and KoToR are completely different games.

Archived