Home

Favorite fan pairings in anime and video games?

Chevron 7 locke

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you could start by climbing through the ledges then climbing down into the pit. then, race into the laser light room, unleash the power of the special white laser and you could choose to go up into the room of the mandarin hand or into the jester's court. press yourself against the right wall painting and you might have a chance to enter the dark forest. reach into the hole to find the key, but be careful, one of the trees might be inhabited by the spirit of a temple guard! if they grab you, you'll have to give up a pendant of life! next, plow through the wall and into the mine shaft. there, ride the elevator up into the room of the secret password. find the right password then shout it out to unlock the door to the shrine of the silver monkey, where you can grab the silver wing of icarus. assemble the statue and you may be headed for the king's storeroom! smash the clay pots to find the key, which will let you into the observatory, put together the stone puzzle then swing on the rope back across the pit. then cross through the crypt, and race down the stairs and back through the temple gates. the choices are yours and yours alone.

legends_olmec1.jpg

ps olmec x kirk fogg

HAHAHA Legends of the Hidden Temple... classic

Am I the only one to suggest crossover pairings? On that topic:

Gandalf/Elminster

Male Revan/Alyx Vance

Jack Harkness/Jack Sparrow

Fifth Doctor/Eighth Doctor (well, I really just saw a picture of that one on deviantart once)

Female Exile/Silk Fox

Aragorn/Drizzt

Gordon Freeman/Chell

And yes, I know some of those characters are from books, but oh well.

Archived