Home

Happy Birthday IG-64!

RoxStar

Happy Birthday mate! I got you a Gentleman's ballscratcher.

The ultimate dilemma for any gentleman now has its solution. For those potentially embarrassing itchy moments, you can now scratch in sophistication without compromising your integrity as a gentleman. This high quality, silver coloured device comes in a charming presentation box with the phrase 'For the busy male executive' on the outside of the box and 'Gentlemen's Ballscratcher' on the inside.

A perfect gift for any gentleman.

479011x.jpg

The remodeling of my room was finished yesterday. I'll finally be able to have my computer in my room instead of the living room. The curtains are going to be changed, and I have some more furniture to put in there, but it already looks a lot better than it did. Back in august, I took a picture of my room as it was before it started. At the same time, I made a render of what I wanted my room to look like. Then, yesterday, I took a picture of the finished product. So yay, it turned out nicely. Then, yesterday I also went to Ikea and got a desk for my computer. After my quesk for a desk I went to TGI Fridays to eat. We were going to go see Quantum of Solace after that, but I got tired and rented Hellboy and Mirror's Edge instead. I liked Hellboy, and I wish Hellboy 2 had been at blockbuster as well, but it was out. :(

Mirror's Edge is starting to piss me off though. >:|

Finally, I pre-ordered Left4Dead, so I'm waiting for that to be released and all of my presents (that I mentioned in the very good things thread) to come in the mail.

All in all a great birthday. :D

@Litofsky: Awesome.

@leXX: Useful. o_Q

@Pie: Did you save the receipt?

Thanks everyone. :p

Now, off to give Mirror's Edge another shot.

[EDIT] Screw this stupid game and all of it's design flaws. -_-

Umm, I dunno you, but whatever :lol:

Happy Belated Birthday, unknown dude

Hah, yeah, I barely know him either.

At the same time, I made a render of what I wanted my room to look like. Then, yesterday, I took a picture of the finished product

Why you... you son of a... o_o

I opened all the images in a row on tabs then looked at them. Saw the render first and said "dang, that turned out nice", then clicked again and saw the same (real) pic... "wait, what?"

Thanks for the comments guys. I used the model of my room to plan out the design. I was able to mess around with different wall colors to pick a good one, then I picked the type of floor to go with it (I ended up with bamboo). I also used the model to calculate the surface area and circumference of my room so we would know how much floor and trim to get, which 3dsmax does automatically (I used real measurements).

I took both pictures from roughly the same spot near my window, then I went in Photoshop and used the transform tools to match them up and cropped off the excess. I re-rendered the scene with the same setup (the render looked the same before the remodeling started) only with the angle matched up to the photos as best as possible.

I have to give my dad credit for doing the majority of the work on the floor, it really was a pain to do and he did an excellent job. Oh, and he paid for it.

Archived