Home

Best Way to Die

Litofsky

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I certainly hope you aren't looking for ideas to use on yourself.

That would be a negative. I just wanted to see what other people thought. Me, personally, I'd rather some natural way. A bullet (or any other man-made object of such) doesn't appeal to me, specifically. In fact, dying in bed (as an old person) would be nice. :p

Sorry for the assumption, I've just seen these kinds of threads made by people contemplating suicide and looking for the best way to do it. Just making sure you wouldn't end up as one of them. Regardless these kinds of threads are somewhat dangerous. They may be read by someone looking for that answer.

With my boots on... o_Q

Woot! Up the Irons! :D

Woot! Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal ftw! :D

Suicide is not the answer.

Dying for something you believe in is.

Well, I believe in myself. o_Q I also believe that suicide is a perfectly valid decision, folks. Well, except if that whole religion and God thing turns out to be real. Then you're screwed big time.

If you're talking practical suicide ideas, I've always fancied dying by jumping off a skyscraper. That must feel beautiful. As would dying off by jumping off a plane or something high above.

In fantasy, I'd like to die performing in a mother****ing loud metal concert, just after finishing the most goddamn greatest blastbeat or solo in metal history.

Protecting my country from an evil force, telling my platoon to get to the chopper while I fend off some (insert evil force from any era here) with a 60's-era light machine gun, eventually getting shot and lying thinking my last thoughts... :D

Somewhat like Courage Under Fire without the desert, M16 and bombing

Archived