Home

The Hunt For Gollum [LOTR Fan Film]

LordOfTheFish

Excellent!

I always thought it was a shame to not include this stuff in the trilogy. I mean, Gandalf and Aragorn...hunting down Gollum. Epic stuff.

Too bad there is MUCH more left out. Tom Bombadil, the whole Return to the Shire chapter to name two.

And yes, the beard is epic.

I was heavily annoyed when I realized they had cut out Tom in the movie. [Meaning I threw my bucket of popcorn at the screen. Which was kinda a stupid thing to do seen as though I was at the very back row in the center and the room was packed... However, it WAS a good idea at the time]

This fan film looks good. Definitely want to see it.

I've never seen LOTR. who's Gollum?

You Sir, should be Drawn & Quartered for such a blasphemous statement.

Smeagol was a hobbit that lived near Anduin river towards the end of the Third Age of Middle-Earth. His friend Deagol found Sauron's Ruling Ring while fishing one day. Smeagol murdered Deagol to have the Ring. Eventually he was thrown out of his village by his grandmother. After possessing the Ring for 500+ years. Smeagol would make a sound in his throat as Goll-um. I'll let you read the LotR book to find out more.

I've never seen LOTR. who's Gollum?

You know red riding hood? You know Pinochio? Then you know LOTR.

It's an element of child hood. Everything orc, halfling and dwarf related theme originates from LOTR.

EVERYTHING.

It's basically the medieval fantasy bible.

EDIT: @ Lordofthefish: Nice link! Very nice looking project as well. Aragorns history is very interesting. Maybe finally people will understand why he's 80 years old in the Lotr. :)

Archived