Home

what Kreia has to do with K.O.T.O.R 3 yes she really is involved in it

Jedi Master Revan

well in some way anyway she knows the the Mandalorians have a part to play with Revan's departure into the unknown regions and she knows more than she says or tells the Exile proof has been shown by a viedo on youtube by the tehprincessj, thanks princess even if you didn't know that you hrecored vital info on this topic :p, what do you think or this proof :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RK8ni6Gl3ws&feature=related

Characters and stories from KotOR and TSL will more than likely only be mentioned in TOR. There is still that 300 year gap in which a lot can happen. The Republic and the Galaxy is not going to carry on about Revan, the Mandalorian Wars, and the Jedi Civil War for 300+ Years!

@Jedi Master Revan: There is no K3! TOR is not it because K3 would have to follow close behind the stories of K1 and K2, in which TOR does not due to its time line.

BTW, the video link you posted was actually hosted by JediShemL, not tehprincessj! Just so you know.

ok i was watching one of her videos at the time as well, she wasnt in contact with Revan but she must of known something about the 'true sith' she hoped that she could do something that she thought Revan had not accomplished beside her own goal, she believed that by destroying the force she could stop the 'true sith' threat and so let the republic dominate space comfortably once more and let the force wielders suffer and die out, that's how i interpret it, what do you think? and Hayden i never said that tor was K.O.T.O.R 3, and i just expressed my views on the connections kreia has with the next K.O.T.O.R, and anyway the mmo doesn't count ^^, i am very dissapointed that they decided to concentrate there efforts on an mmo instead of an rpg, i mean i would rather have an rpg of the new tor that an mmo and the republic don't need to carry on about all that including Revan, they don't know where he went remember, they should of realised by now in K.O.T.O.R 2 that Revan was not in republic known space, and i am pretty sure that Kreia has had a glimpse of the new K.O.T.O.R that is being developed as we speak :p damn her i wish i had that sort of power!

• 1 month later...

She was interesting to me too at first (cool even), but after I decided to take the path I really wanted to take, and do what I really wanted to do she became an unbearable nag whom I wanted to push over the railing at Nar Shaddaa.

i know shes's dead, however she helped the exile and she deffinately knew what she was doing and getting into, however she didn't expect herself to die i think, even then she knew what would happen next, for the location of Revan she could only assume and i guess she had a much better idea of Revan's location than most organic beings in the known universe except the 'true sith' assassins and spies you know and maybe a few top gangs that are helping the 'true sith'.

• 3 weeks later...

The True Sith are supposed to be lying low in the Unknown Regions so I highly doubt any gangs would know of them. But, who knows how they planned thier inevitable return to the galaxy.

Kreia will always be my most favorite character of the Kotor series but not even she could know everything. Reban's position was unknown to her. Only speculation was her guide in that area.

• 2 weeks later...
Irritating?!

I loved Kreia, and it was always so interesting to hear her talk and manipulate your teammates. My favorite character out of both KOTORS!

ARE YOU CRAZY!? I hated Kreia! She was just an annoying idiot who wanted to kill a quarter of the people in the galaxy including herself thinking it would end war.

Archived