Home

Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals

jrrtoken

Hayden is that picture from the actula game? the one where she's hugging the turkey?

Yes it is! If you play the game through you will unlock a bonus round, complete the bonus round and you will be given a link to a wallpaper of the same picture.

EDIT: Peta really wants people to try this game, it's even downloadable!

Whoever thought of this campaign for PETA is a complete idiot. Attacking a person’s Mother is not the best strategy for getting them to see PETA’s point of view.

No, my mother does not kill animals. She purchases them already dead. Yes, my stepmother did kill animals, but those animals tasted so good. Deer steaks on a warm biscuit, now that is good eats.

What PETA failes to understand is that in the UK there is high demand for cheap meat especily chicken and the farming conditions reflect this, if you want to buy a chicken for under £5 then you must expect that chickens are going to live in **** conditions and this will not change untill consumers are willing to except that meat might cost you a bit more then £5.

I won't buy any meat for under £5 because the quality is terrible as is the tast.

I don't know if its the same else where.

Hmmm I have killed and cleaned my own bird before. Ya can't help but do that when ya live on a farm. Do they think nobody ate meat before there were supermarkets?

Also I wonder how likely that mom would be to enjoy making her own tofu from scratch. I mean that's what they are doing. Rather than a finished product like we see at the market, they are going for the shock of "This is how it's made." Heck vegetable production can be pretty ugly. Or how about all the bugs that get squished into the wheat germ. TASTY(I worked on a wheat farm for a long time). The rat feces that get mixed in with other grains. If you evaluate any food source you are bound to find some really ugly secrets that we remove ourselves from. To really turn your stomach, think about this: Mealworms don't just magically appear in boxes of corn meal.

My mama is a dedicated carnivore. Give her steak and potatoes, and she's happy. I can only eat the rare bit of chicken or fish before my stomach starts protesting, so most of my diet is vegetarian.

Those those who can go vegan, congratulations and more power to them. I know that when I tried, all I did was frell up my body with severe anemia and B vitamin deficiency. It's also hard to get sufficient protein, even with beans, nuts, and tofu.

Archived