Home

Music that fits with Kotor...

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan

Have you ever heard music that makes you think of Kotor?

A song that you think fits with (an) event(s) in the game.

Example:

This song made me think of Kotor:

If You're Not the One by Daniel Beddingfield.

Kotor event: The male Revan and Bastila romance. I'd say it fits around 90%

I did a quick search and found this link to listen to it.

(Now when i think of it, that song could be a cliche... is it?:lol:)

When you post, try to include i link to listen to the song.

(and remember to stick to the LF rules: like no obscene stuff or anything ;) )

"Chapel of Skorm", "Temple of Light", "Witchwood" by Russel Shaw (of Fable fame) all somewhat remind of KOTOR in a way, for instance Chapel of Skorm reminds me of the Sith, whereas Witchwood makes me think of some forest village...or maybe I'm thinking of Harry Potter? :S

• 2 weeks later...

There a few music tones that fit well with KOTOR I. Such as the Mass Effect soundtrack, the Deus Ex one, Alien 3, The Elder Scrolls Oblivion soundtrack, TorchWood, and Blade Runner. Of course, Star Wars music also fits too.

With TSL, its a little different. The types of music that fit well with TSL are the Deus Ex Invisble War Soundtrack, The Dark Knight soundtrack, Batman Begins, The Incredible Hulk Soundtrack, and of course, the Star Wars themes and the KOTOR I music I listed above.

This, of course is my opinion. You can disagree if you want.

Evanescence's album Fallen fits with any game ever made. Period. (I first discovered that while playing Legend of Dragoon.)

I also think of Broken Hallelujah during the part when Revan and Bastila are fighting on the Star Forge before the final confrontation with Malak.

that song is so great. but i think it would fit more if they showed malak in k1 somewhat sad about fighting his former best friend. revan could have very possibly had that feeling as we know all his memories came back to him by the time he fought in the Battle of Rakata Prime (im pretty sure that's what the star forge battle was called)

• 2 weeks later...

Anything by Buckethead. That guy is a God.

Oh and Die Young by Dio era Black Sabbath seems fairly good for Malaks's death.

Most importantly however, Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins would fit nicely for a theme song for the Exile. Just listen to the chorus line, "Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage" It's perfect damnit!!

Anything by Buckethead. That guy is a God.

Oh and Die Young by Dio era Black Sabbath seems fairly good for Malaks's death.

+10 awesome points.

For the Love of God by Steve Vai seems to fit in with Manaan (SP?) or Dantooine.

I also personally think Zap, Cliffs of Dover, or Manhattan by Eric Johnson fit in with either Taris Upper City or Dantooine.

Hill of the skull fits in with the final Climactic ending fight with Malak. No, I'm not going to put spoiler tags around that, you could see it from a mile away.

Lords of Karma goes really well with Tatooine as a whole.

Nothing Else Matters by Metallica could work when you and Bastila get seperated.

Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth could go with the final battle.

Blurry by Puddle of Mudd could be used the same as Nothing Else Matters.

See You On The Other Side by Ozzy Osbourne could be for the Dark Side when

Bastila Dies

• 4 weeks later...

Archived