Home

[Map]Yavin 4 Sith Colony

LordOfTheFish

This is a map for my newest fan fiction, "Dances With Fear" (click the link in my sig if your interested in reading the fic). It's about a girl (Jedi) who was kidnapped and dumped on Yavin 4. The story will later move on to more exciting events. Anyway, this is the temple she is brought to by R2-C9.

picture.php?albumid=233&pictureid=2320

Please, I know it's not perfect but I wanted to give this a try since everyone else is.

A little history:

This is a Sith Colony Temple created over 4,000 years before the Clone Wars. It was ran by a Sith Lord, and his apprentice. The rest who lived there were slaves. You can pictured what I do by thinking of a survivor colony on the moon. The people who lived there were not unhappy. The Sith treated them fairly to began there plan for total galaxy domination. This was soon ended by the Jedi. So, the plan never did finish it's creation. The temple was lost for 1,000 years, until a droid lost from it's traveling party found it. Clera, the girl in my story was brought here by the droid and discovered the Sith marking engraved in the wall. She is very eager to return home to Onderon to research it.

Well, I hope that was a good enough explanation.

Take care!

-Fish-

The storage> Sith Lord's chambers.Given how the Sith are generally portrayed as selfish and such, I think this is hardly likely;o The training room is also bigger than the great hall--practical, but kinda defeats the purpose of the great hall! Besides that, trying to cram everything onto a single level is pretty ambitious.

Archived