Home

The Art of The Last Line

CommanderQ

Okay, here's the thread on the art from my new NSW-FanFic, The Last Line.

This thread describes and shows the weapons, tanks, and soldiers of the alternate history universe. Some of the material shown was actually a real design, but most have been fabricated for the story by the author, eh hem, ME. :D

So without further ado, I present the first blueprint of The Last Line!

Landkruezer P. 1000 Ratte

2008-11-22-1136-55_edited.jpg

Height: 60 ft.

Width: 20 ft.

Length: 80 ft.

Armanent: The front contains two 280 millimeter cannons on the largest turret. One 88 millimeter cannon on top of that, and contains 3 heavy MG-42 machine guns spread across the front. There is also one 120 millimeter cannon based below the drivers in the front. In the back there is one other 120 millimeter cannon as rear protection.

Engine: Two Modified MAN V12Z32/44 24 cylinder marine deisel engine{This engine was also used to power large U-boats and small battleships}

Armor: 150-360 millimeter metal {3-12 inches of metal armor}

Real life: The P.1000 Ratte was actually thought up during the later years of World War 2. Fortunately for the Allies, Hitler canceled the order for any such "Super-Heavy Battle Tanks" to be built.

End of Blueprint 1

Goliath V

2008-11-22-1140-41_edited.jpg

Height: 3 ft.

Width: 3 ft.

Length: 3 ft.

Armanent: 3 MG-42 machine guns are placed right below the visual receptors. It's legs are of razer sharp metal, often ment for building clearing and anti-infantry tactics. Also, as a last resort, the Goliath 5 is equipped with a type 5 explosive device. This will cause quite the problem when it explodes, at least in the enemies case.

Engine: This remote-controlled weapon is powered by one heavy electrical battery and one Daimler-Benz MB 501 engine.

Armor: The Goliath V is armored up with 3 inches of heavy metal.

Fabrication History: The design of the Goliath V was created by me after a few minutes of intensive thought. There were no designs that the German's had that advertised this remote control weapon. As of the name, the Goliath V is a descendant of the Goliath remote control bomb, which was simply dynamite with treads, mostly meant to nuetralize bridges and emplacements. The Goliath V is much more capable and efficient at removing the enemy.

Archived