Home

Worst Movie Of All Time

Revan 411

Oh, here's a movie that was probably the worst ever...

The Original BATMAN movie from the 1960's!

Batman has a bomb that's ticking away in his hands and he's trying to get rid of it. He sees people, he doesn't throw the bomb away, a boat with people, then he sees a couple ducks and doesn't throw away the bomb. It was actually pretty funny in all its cheesiness. :D

Yeah that was a laugh:xp: But if we are looking for the actually worst movie of all time, it has to be the Steven Seagal´s film Attack Force. Watch it and youll understand...:D Not to mock it or anything, i love bad violence films. Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Steven Seagal... Ahh they really make me feel good about myself:xp:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worst Movie ever...

Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

Absolute worse movie...

If any of the Star Wars prequels are truly the worst movies you have ever seen, then you have not seen enough bad movies to be a reliable judge of what a bad movie really is. Say what you want about the prequels, but I sure as death would rather watch The Phantom Menace than Manos: The Hands of Fate.

If any of the Star Wars prequels are truly the worst movies you have ever seen, then you have not seen enough bad movies to be a reliable judge of what a bad movie really is. Say what you want about the prequels, but I sure as death would rather watch The Phantom Menace than Manos: The Hands of Fate.

Oh, I've seen far more bad movies then that one, I just felt a need to mention it. But if I were to list all the really stupid movies I've seen, this could go on for hours....I'll just mention a few for right now, though.

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians {Mentioned that earlier}

Mansquito {that, too}

Tremors 1-4

The Mission of the Shark

The 60s Batman, and most of the later Batman's {the new ones are good, though.}

All the Star Trek's were very cheesy

Army of Darkness {so bad it was funny!}

Tons of Scifi movies {those are meant to be dumb, so I'm not sure those count...}

A number of Kung Fu B movies {Again, maybe those don't count}

Shuan of the Dead {dumb, but hilarious, yet strangely that made it good, hmmm..}

That is but a piece of the beginning....

Well. Since my original post seems to have mysteriously gone missing, I feel the need to re-state my loathing of anything done with Tim Burton, as well as anything involving any proponent of Scientology such as Tom Cruise or John Travolta. Anything that gives them money, which in turn gives their "church" money, is a bad thing. No exceptions.

Well. Since my original post seems to have mysteriously gone missing, I feel the need to re-state my loathing of anything done with Tim Burton, as well as anything involving any proponent of Scientology such as Tom Cruise or John Travolta. Anything that gives them money, which in turn gives their "church" money, is a bad thing. No exceptions.
Someone's not going to see Valkyrie :xp:

Ignoring movies like The Hottie and the Nottie or Disaster Movie (movies that were never intended to be good in the first place), I'd have to say that Spiderman 3 was an awful, awful movie. Easily one of the worst superhero movies I've ever seen, which is interesting, because I actually thought it was really good when it first came out. Then again, that was mostly due to hype and my wanting it to be good.

The Hottie and the Nottie. Worst ever. My daughter rented it because she wanted to enjoy it ironically. I could write a book on how bad it was. It's hard to imagine that a movie could be that bad without tearing a hole in the fabric of space/time and destroying the universe.

Dishonorable mentions:

House of 1000 Corpses

Highlander 2

Battlefield Earth

The Underworld (Denis Leary and Joe Mantegna, not the vampire/werewolf thing)

Alien vs Predator

Godzilla (Matthew Broderick version)

The Hebrew Hammer (so bad it's just...really, really bad)

Once, my family went to this drive-in theater that was having a 2 movie special (this was about a week before the terrible storms that flooded my area in June :\ (Note: Southern Wisconsin)). I wanted to watch Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull movie, but I had to watch Kung Fu Panda first. I was so bored by the first movie that I fell asleep right after

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Indy hides in the fridge during that nuclear asplosion

Also

- The Harry Potter movies. Nothing compared to the books :carms:

- Catwoman.

- Uwe Boll movies

Also

- The Harry Potter movies. Nothing compared to the books :carms:

Hey! I like those movies! I and II were a bit too childish, but III, and IV, and V were all great! I like them more then the books! :o (My opinion, your welcome to disagree)

About Uwe Bolls movies, I agree. That guy turns good videos games, into horrible movies.

Hey! I like those movies! I and II were a bit too childish, but III, and IV, and V were all great! I like them more then the books! :o (My opinion, your welcome to disagree)

... you sure you don't have that backwards? I and II are the only ones worth the film they were captured on, to be perfectly honest...

Archived