Home

Server Config

iJoker

Evening gents. Let me open by saying what an amazing job you've all done with OJP. I'd been following this a few years back, and though it looked "promising", it also looked like a daunting task to achieve what you've done by now.

The mod is awesome. I'm a huge fan. Gratz on the great work.

Now onto business. I'm a veteran at admining servers, been doin' it for years, so I won't need much assistance, but we were planning on hosting a private server for some of my old JK crew. OJP is hands down my only choice for the mod to use.

I'd like to know if there's any way I could get a comprehensive guide to a server config file?

I've read that most times people host from in-game, so all the options are available, but the box that will be hosting the server really shouldn't be doing anything serious on the side of Vid Card work, so I'd rather keep it to config files, and dedicated serving.

I've read through a bunch of readmes, and plenty of Cvars are discussed, but I'm not sure what would be best/appropriate.

Since I found no default server config in either the Basic or the Enhanced packages offered from OJP downloads, I turn to you, the wonderful community. :)

Thanks for reading.

Archived