Home

Which Star Trek captain is your favorite?

Endorenna

Who is your favorite captain?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite captain?

• James Tiberius Kirk
    • Jean-Luc Picard
    • Benjamin Sisko
    • Kathryn Janeway
    • Jonathan Archer

I liked Sisko the best. The whole DS9 series was epic, and I nearly cried when it finally ended. I liked that he was the captain of the station, and he had the unwanted role of being a major religious figure to the nearby aliens as well. It made for a very interesting series.

I liked Archer too, but the whole Enterprise had a bad rep. Mainly because of star trek Lore-nerds who cant stand anything that delves into the mysterious origins of the Federation. But my favourite Enterprise character (off topic, I know), was Hoshi. ^.^

I couldnt stand Janeway... but all-in-all I did like Voyager. I could have done without the Borg sex-pot though.

Picard had his moments.

I grew up watching the original Star Trek. So Kirk with all his hammy acting will always be my 2nd most favourite. :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been thinking alot and I know people are gonna hate me for this but my second favorite captain is Janeway. She made a promise to get her crew home and she got most of them home

Why would we hate you? I would respectfully disagree with you, cause in my opinion Kirk or Picard would have probably gotten his crew home in less time and fewer deaths.

I just feel that janeway was a natural leader. she managed to inspire confidence in almost every situation the crew of voyager found themselves stuck in.

And that voice, like nails on a chalk board. Honetly, if they hadn't introduced seven, I would stopped watching Voyager.

Archived