Home

I believe I found a new game secret!!!! read!

MaceLyden

I was just messing around in the game, and started a new game, going through the prologue. I got the other droid on the ship to be in my party, then used a warp code to teleport myself to the administration area in the mining facility. first it showed T3 in the kolto tank. once the cut scene was over, I talked to the other droid. tons of options started popping up. like for instance, "give me the code to access the console without talking to atton first." and "pretend I already went to the dormitory section." or something like that. basically, it looked like it was a very easy and fast way to move about peragus (or however you spell that) without doing everything you had to. It must've been something the creators used or something. I haven't looked into it yet, but feel free to go check it out yourself!

• 1 month later...
I have never gotten the galaxy droid before...:(

That is pretty cool, though. :)

You aren't missing much. Jolee offers absolutely no commentary about Taris, neither does Juhani; which is strange considering she came from there.

IIt must've been something the creators used or something.

Most likely. It does sound like the Galaxy Droid function.

You aren't missing much. Jolee offers absolutely no commentary about Taris, neither does Juhani; which is strange considering she came from there.

Not so strange when you also take into account that she wasn't ever meant to be there after you find her.

Archived