Home

What have i Missed?!?!?!

whatthehell

hello to all you modders and star wars fans. after a few months of inactivity, im back. if you remember/know me thats great! if not, sorry for your loss lol.

basically, im asking what has happened the past few months? whats the deal with Kavar's? what are the hottest mods out? are there newer versions of any of the modding programs?

and finally id like to say...its good to be back :D

Biggest Announcement

As For mods there have been some good restore mods, hilts, addons and stuff out. But the HUGE mods are all WIP. Triggergod has a Mustafar Academy he is working on. Exile has Yavin 4 for TSL(new modules not a reskin). A new BOS is almost done. Logan is making a great mod called Revenge of Revan, and Trex a great mod called The Jedi Masters both are after TSL. And Sithspecter is currently adding animations to the revan module and is working on Shelyon planet mod. There are alot more great mods but those are the ones off the top of my head.

As for Kavar I know it was shutdown due to tension(I believe) but Is partially reopen.

EDIT: How while I was writing that 3 people posted. And Soogz beat me to the MMO announcement.

again....:drop2:

thanks guys. ive gotten all excited lolz

just a former slightly active member of the forums. im fine with practically no one remembering me, but i do remember some of you guys

I remember you from some threads, Dont remember which ones though.

Who are you again?

Hes just some random guy who joined up on Doc's Total Conversion team, and eventually wandered over here.

And HK-42 summed it up pretty nicely. All the mods he mentioned are in progress and (hopefully) going pretty fast.

@Kavars: There was a lot of problems, considering tk and Darth333 recently quit, and J7 has been on vacation during the week after (and during, IIRC) the final week of the Election, so Jae locked Kavar's up until they could get re-organized, and so everyone could take a break from the hassles there.

Hes just some random guy who joined up on Doc's Total Conversion team, and eventually wandered over here.

And HK-42 summed it up pretty nicely. All the mods he mentioned are in progress and (hopefully) going pretty fast.

@Kavars: There was a lot of problems, considering tk and Darth333 recently quit, and J7 has been on vacation during the week after (and during, IIRC) the final week of the Election, so Jae locked Kavar's up until they could get re-organized, and so everyone could take a break from the hassles there.

Well it seems I learned something, I knew Darth333 retired but so did Tk? :( No wonder I havent seen many of his moderating powers.

Also on Mods: Along with the Mustafar Academy I mentioned above, TriggerGod is also working on alot of hilts. And Darth Parametric came out with a Kyle Katarn hilt.

lol. thanks. my problem will be merging the ideas of multiple tutorials into a coherent mod

Yeah. Thats why you can always ask advise from the greater modders. Star Admiral, TriggerGod, Dstoney, Darth333, steam and others have all helped me with some stuff im making.

thats good to hear. do u think i could get in on it? you tell me what to do and ill find a way to do it. im currently bookmarking every tutorial i think i might need for this mod

EDIT: as i was looking thru the forums im noticing an absence of some notworthy modders like Shem (accually thats all i noticed so fat r lol)

Archived