Home

Was anyone else disappointed by TFU?

M@RS

:¬: Which version of the game did you play? I far from adore the game, but you should give it credit where credit is due. The game won multiple awards for story including a Writer's Guild award for best story in a videogame. And I think the graphics for the 360/PS3 version are on par with most other games this gen. There are no difficulty settings on Wii/PS2, but on 360/PS3 there are 4 different settings, and I thought the Wii version was frustratingly difficult at points so I don't think being too easy is a complaint. Definitely no replayability though, agree there. After playing the Wii version once I didn't even get through the 360 version because while the gameplay was more fun it wasn't enough to make me want to finish.

I play the PS2, PS3, and PSP version. And seriously, writer's guild award? I don't know about yours, but I really don't think the story is cool. All the uber force users have an interesting, and sometime mysterious background. This one, look at him. His parents are killed, he turns out to have the potential to be the most uber force user in the galaxy, he does some training, he changes side, he kicks his master's a**, then does a kamikaze attack to the emperor. Now try to compare that to Maul, Sidous, Bane, Vader, Revan, Nihilus, and Exar Kun. What a story for the potentially most powerful force user in the galaxy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the game was actually pretty cool. but now that ive your guys forums ive decided that it could of been a little longer. the thing that lengthened the game the second time i played was trying to find all of the lightsaber hilts and colors. so the book is better than the game?

See now I got the Wii version. Its, very disapointing. First of all, where's the romance come from? they had like 5 lines of dialog!

Second, why show all those planets if your only going to visit like 4?

that being said, I've played it through twice, and am currently playing it through a 3rd time. It has the replayibilty, and the force powers are awesome!

I loved the game! I as hoping for some more original trilogy locations to show up like maybe Tatoonie, Hoth and/or Endor. Maybe Starkiller could have taken on a AT-AT Walker. That would be impressive. Maybe adding Bounty Hunters would of added something more. Having bounty hunters hunt you down has ordered by vader. That would be a real treat.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived