Home

Using Fate of Atlantis with ScummVM?

mudpie210

Ok, so I have recently discovered the ScummVM site, have downloaded scumm, have downloaded a free game they offered on their site (lure of temptress), and have played that game a little with scumm. I understand that scumm uses the exe files to play the games.

Now. I have downloaded Fate of Atlantis and the folder contains three files: ATLANTIS.000 , ATLANTIS.001 , and MONSTER.SOU

How do I get this game to work with scumm? There is no exe and my computer doesn't recognize the files.

Any help is appreciated.

I looked at the rules and I'm not sure what I did wrong. I'm not trying to post noob questions, but I looked in the forums and didn't see any topics on this. My copy of the game is legit and I'm not spamming, could someone please help me. I'm new to scumm and want to know how to run the game.

Scumm VM doesn't use EXE files. It uses the 3 files you mentioned in your opening post for Indiana Jones.

I assume by 'downloaded' you meant copied the filed from your CD-Rom to your hard drive.

Start ScummVM

Click on 'Add Game'

Use 'Go Up' and the directory tree in the main window to select teh folder where you put those 3 files.

Click on Choose and it will add the game.

Archived