Home

K1 DS Ending Edit

Darth Payne

One thing that has puzzled me for a while now is the fact that Canderous, HK and T3 seems to dissapear after you get to certain points on the Forge.

Is there a way to edit the DS ending cut scene atop the Rakatan Temple so that they stand behind Revan and Bastila?

If so, could Canderous be given a Black-Grey Mandalorian Assault armor(that would be the armor that most other mandalorians in the game wears) that will allow him to wield a lightsaber when you meet him?

And could Canderous also wear said armor regardless of which armor he wears the last time you see him?

HK should have a pair of black blaster in his hands while he stands there guarding his master.

How possible is this?

If I'm correct it would involve editing one of the stunt modules in K1>Rims>Modules>"Specified Stunts." I've never edited one of these modules before because they are a little fixed in the beginning. But getting this done would be too hard. I'm not saying that I am doing this but this is the way to do it.

It's going to involve some mathmatical calculating but you can kind of guess where to place Canderous. What you'll have to do is locate the coordinates for both Bastila and Revan in order to get an understanding of where Canderous should be. Then just create a new slot in the .git file "within the creatures tab" and apply the coordinates and the NPC file as necessary. You'll have to mix and match the coordinates to work.

It will be some trial and error involved but as far as I know it's possible.

I'm not saying doing something like trigonometric formulas, you just have to keep your numbers straight. Remember what you're doing and where they are being applied at.

I do encourage you to try it because that is honestly the only way you'll learn. If you do have any questions, I'll try my best to help you along the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived