Home

TFU DL: The Jedi Temple Released

Shem

I have downloaded and played the new Jedi Temple level tonight. It also comes with some new skins for Starkiller (one of them is specifically for the level which is awesome looking), and it will include Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Darth Maul. There is also helmet-less version of the Sith Stalker armor for Starkiller also.

Oh, on a side note, the Character Pack 2 has been uploaded which gives you new skins for Starkiller - one of them is a Clone War General outfit that resembles ones worn by Jedi in the Clone Wars, the spirit of Starkiller which has him in a traditional Jedi robe, but in spirit form. There is also included Luke Skywalker on Tatooine, and Count Dooku as some of the feature characters.

Are there screenshots anywhere?
When I finally get more unpacked from my move recently and find my digital camera, I'll take some screenshots. :D

Oh, on a side note about the Temple mod, it took me 40 minutes to complete. I found all 10 holocrons and the ending is a little surprising. The ending alone is worth the download. It was fun going through waves and waves of Imperials. It was like starting off on the Death Star.

The game gives you 225 extra achievement points to earn in the Temple mod to the 1000 total you start with the default ones.

Hey! None of that is in the Wii version, not fair!

Wii users must not have complained enough! :lol:

Looking at some of this dlc, it seems good, especially if Dooku is finally going to be an available skin. The C-3PO skin looks fun too!

Now just to figure out how to link my PS3 to the internet...

I hear you start a new game, then you have the option to play the Temple level instead.

You have a PS3 version and you already have it?!?! Dang, I need to go check PSN again...

Thanks. Yea it worked and man is it fun. Yea it was on PSN over the weekend. Im in New Zealand and I downloaded it on sun. So it should be up.

Archived