Home

Dear Santa!

jonathan7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like either £10 worth of £50 notes, or this;

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
FM9.jpg

It would need to be either yellow or black though.

Seriously though I'm just looking forward to being with family and away from work.

-Stream

There really isn’t anything materially I want for Christmas. I bought my dream car this year and I’m still very happy with it. It is good that I don’t really want anything since I’d just have to purchase it myself anyways. :D

I always buy myself one fairly large item for Christmas ($300 to $500 range), but this year other than possibly a Blu-Player, there is nothing I want. I’d love to buy airline and game tickets to go see the Longhorns play Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl, but I have to work. :(

So my Christmas wish is, I hope everyone has a merry and safe Christmas season. Oh, and the Longhorns beat the stuffing out of Jae’s Ohio State team. :xp:

I want...

A Windows Vista computer with 2.5 Ghz, 8 Gbs Ram, 4 Gbs Video Ram, and two Terabytes of Memory, specifically designed to play uberleet games.

I also want an Xbox 360, a Giant LCD TV, and all the best FPS/RPG games available for PCs. I also want a free three year premium membership for the EVE Online MMO game, and also 1 Billion Dollars. On top of that, I want a big Jeep Humvee specially designed to run on Electricity, with all the nerdy upgrades possible build in... Also... A small house designed to be Earthquake Proof, Fireproof, Tornado Proof, Flood Proof, and Nuke-Proof, with tons of 1337 stuff inside all hooked up to a Warp Core. So it would need replicators too. Oh that reminds me, I want a lifetime supply of all my favorite foods, the medical secret to immortality, and my own specially customized, invincible Starship. Wait... How about we just put it all in the Starship, since the Starship should be 1337 enough to do anything...

Santa, if you get all for this for me, I'll give you a cookie. :xp:

Yeah, because Windows is SO flawless.. :p
osx, like a model who dropped out of high school to pursue her career, is only good for a one night stand

unless you just need something to look pretty, but that only goes so far

this is why chainz is like an os mormon he has the mac outside on a lounge chair to impress the neighbors and rake in cash from her modeling career but flees inside to windows when he's had enough transparency only to find that windows was feeling sexually inadequate and went to the apple store to get some skimpy lingerie and a see through nightgown so he goes back outside only to find that mac has been downing pills and gotten fat and bloated from her success and can barely move and all the while linux-chan from across the way is waiting to ravage him but can't because a big fat wizard* put a curse on her to never love a man who isnt free

*rms-20070401.jpeg

chainz confirm/deny this

A small house designed to be Earthquake Proof, Fireproof, Tornado Proof, Flood Proof, and Nuke-Proof, with tons of 1337 stuff inside all hooked up to a Warp Core. So it would need replicators too. Oh that reminds me, I want a lifetime supply of all my favorite foods, the medical secret to immortality, and my own specially customized, invincible Starship. Wait... How about we just put it all in the Starship, since the Starship should be 1337 enough to do anything...

replicators too

Nuke proof or not, replicators will eat all your leet stuff, the house and starship as well, Arcwhatever.

rep.png

OM NOM

Why do you keep forcing us to read about your underage sexual forays?

_EW_

I don't say they're sexual, your perverted mind just thinks they are... And I never see him anymore, because he's so busy with show choir performances, I sort of like to remember what he looks like.

Archived