Home

Do you think a Republic commando would win or do you think an ARC trooper would win??

deltagundamops222

Then allow me to translate. You posted four times in a row above, and three times above that. Next time, edit (look at the bottom right corner of you post where it says "you may: quote & reply, quick reply") your post if you have something else to say.

Also, if you have a question about anything on the forum, don't post it here, consult a staff member (Administrator, Super Moderator, Moderator).

Ahem

Now, here's your proper greeting-

Welcome to Lucas Forums, deltagundamops222. Enjoy your stay!

I think an ARC would win, even if I prefer RCs.

Welcome to Lucas Forums delta... :D

Then allow me to translate. You posted four times in a row above, and three times above that. Next time, edit (look at the bottom right corner of you post where it says "you may: quote & reply, quick reply") your post if you have something else to say.

Also, if you have a question about anything on the forum, don't post it here, consult a staff member (Administrator, Super Moderator, Moderator).

Ahem

Now, here's your proper greeting-

Welcome to Lucas Forums, deltagundamops222. Enjoy your stay!

I think an ARC would win, even if I prefer RCs.

lolz Nice...

• 1 month later...

Null class ARC Troopers are the most feared and deadliest soldiers in the GAR. If you read the Republic Commando series you will see several instances that outline that ARC Troopers are superior to Republic Commandos in every way. Null class ARC Troopers are genetically "enhanced" versions of Jango Fett and not merely more obedient and more docile copies as other clones are. Republic Commandos are superior to almost every other class of clone soldier with the exception of Null and Alpha class ARC Troopers. Null class ARC Troopers were not the perfect soldier because they were not blindly obedient to anyone other than Kal Skirata, their mandalorian training seargent, but they were the perfect killing machine. Fact: Null class ARC Troopers were bigger and more muscular than commandos, possessed a near photographic memory, scored 35% higher on intelligence test, were better trained and better equipped with the possible exception of the Katarn Mark III armor which was incredibly resilient to blaster fire.

"We have an understanding" Fi said, "I don't laugh at his skirt , and he doesn't rip my head off" - quote by RC-8015 or "Fi" as he was also known when commenting on his friendship with Null class ARC Trooper Captain Ordo taken from Republic Commando : Triple Zero by Karen Traviss

Win at what, exactly?

I personally think an ARC trooper would win in a DDR contest, but the Commandos would kick thier armor-plated butts at Guitar Hero.

But that's just me.

I also think that Gordon Freeman would crowbar all of them into the next century, given the chance.

Well, I do not know what the outcome would be between an ARC, and a RC. I do know that it would be a very, very long fight...

Any old ARC wouldn't do as well as say Ordo. So even though Fi is scared of Ordo, doesn't necessarily mean that he would be scared of some random ARC trooper who no one has ever heard of.

Take a look at this...

Alphatorture.jpg

That's Alpha ARC 17, better known as "Alpha"

480px-0019.jpg

Here he is with armour.

RC-1138boss.jpg

There's Boss. Look like he could take down Alpha? Meh, doubt it...

Archived