Home

i found out how 2 make white commandos without backpacks, sniper packs, etc...

jaysta95

file.php?id=2&mode=viewgo in unreal, save the commando white texture as a .bmp, along with all the other commando textures u wish 2 overwright. hit import, and replace the texture desired (for example if u wanted to replace sevs with a white commando, hit the white commando.bmp and select the file that u want 2 overright. i kno that wasnt specific at all...... ok go in unreal, go to static meshes, hit weapons, then accessories. add _out to the end of every accessory that delta squad uses! if u need help ill b glad 2 b more specific. and there u go!! perfectly identicle white commandos!!!i dont kno how 2 post a screen shot soo........ u all can look at the extras movies to see what im talking about. the commandos in the extras movies are the ones i made, except those all have 38s voice-which can be remade http://sandcrawler.net/rcmod/forum/download/file.php?id=2&mode=view

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

this looks real nice!

can some1 make me an skin that make my squad looks like a squad of clone troopers?

(not storm trooper, make it look like the stormtroopers who already is in the game with helmet and without backpack :p)

does this work offline too?

Hooper :D

TNX :p

if it is important my graphic card is Nvidia GeForce 9600GTm

EDIT: is it possible to just take the clone trooper texture and change the name to CloneTextures.utx??

can any1 send me a link to the program u're are using??

Archived