Home

What is your fave sitcom?

Taak Farst

What is your favourite sitcom type show?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite sitcom type show?

Two and a Half Men. Fresh Prince is also made of win, as is Frasier. I used to like That 70's Show, but then I learned that two of its actors are Scientologists. Scientology is evil, plain and simple.

Seinfeld doesn't even deserve to be on a list of television shows, much less put up next to shows like Two and a Half Men and Friends (the era before Monica and Chandler's wedding - but that goes without saying, I s'pose). That show sucked, and Jerry Seinfeld is un-funny and completely lame. Period. Accept that or seek professional psychiatric help. Fast.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if this count as a sitcom proper, but if it does, then Red Dwarf is top of my list. Followed it for years as a child, then got all the DVDs when they were finally released! Still waiting for the rumoured movie of that, too...

A very close second is Frasier. Witty, amicable characters, and great running storylines.

Red Dwarf? That Irish?

Two and a Half Men. Fresh Prince is also made of win, as is Frasier. I used to like That 70's Show, but then I learned that two of its actors are Scientologists. Scientology is evil, plain and simple.

Seinfeld doesn't even deserve to be on a list of television shows, much less put up next to shows like Two and a Half Men and Friends (the era before Monica and Chandler's wedding - but that goes without saying, I s'pose). That show sucked, and Jerry Seinfeld is un-funny and completely lame. Period. Accept that or seek professional psychiatric help. Fast.

Errmm, Live and let live?

I can ensure you that there will be NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!! for badmouthing Seinfield.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
the_soup_nazi017.jpg

About 98.6% of it was. That's why I said 'a few episodes'. I'd much rather sit down and watch I Love Lucy. It's a lot more fun and it doesn't have but a couple crude jokes in all its six seasons. :xp:

I Love Lucy was pretty awesome, but the whole 50s relationship dynamic kind of distracted me from the comedy. I mean, I love the characters, and it's a hilarious show, but a lot of the Ricky/Lucy interactions made the pro-feminism side of me want to punch puppies.

Archived