Home

Keypad in Milkman mission... fails.

Hithlain

I know the password for my game (3369) but I haven't the slightest idea how to key it in. No numbers on my laptop work, nor does pressing pretty much any button on the keyboard either. I'm going to be stuck here until I get help :(

What button do I need to press to input numbers in the keypad in the PC version?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I know the password for my game (3369) but I haven't the slightest idea how to key it in. No numbers on my laptop work, nor does pressing pretty much any button on the keyboard either. I'm going to be stuck here until I get help :(

What button do I need to press to input numbers in the keypad in the PC version?

(sorry for posting in an old topic)

I've been having this same problem. No matter what I press on my keyboard, I can't get the game to input numbers. I've even tried updating my display drivers (though I don't know why that would have fixed it). Anyone know the problem?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm having the same problem. I get the password, activate the keypad and cannot enter the password. I can use the keyboard to control which button is lit up but have no way to type it in. I've tried my mouse (there is no cursor) and every button on the keyboard but nothing works.

Archived