Home

Terminator Salvation

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I personally don't like the first Terminator or the second one, but the third one was okay. I have high hopes for this one.

There is no god.

Aside from that, I heard a rumor somewhere(no idea if it's true) that Jonathan Nolan(Writer of The Dark Knight) did some rewrites which raises my hopes for the film.

*Slap*

You sound like one of 'em T3 fans.

Also, T1 has an awesome soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wCyZm7_uwU&feature=channel_page

Indeed I got the CD with it :p

I believe the reason why they're runnin about in daylight is because its close after the "judgement day' thing.

I wouldn't be suprised if this is about Conner assembling his ragtag team to fight the machines.

Perhaps the T's are hunting his ass, though since they havent develloped the infiltrator Termis(those are from a further future you know :p ), its the big machines that go after him.

I wouldn't be suprised if this is about Conner assembling his ragtag team to fight the machines.

Perhaps the T's are hunting his ass, though since they havent develloped the infiltrator Termis(those are from a further future you know :p ), its the big machines that go after him.

John's voiceover says the future was not the one his mother described. I think the new franchise owners threw out everything of the past. All we have seen about the future upto now is gone. The future you saw in Terminator and Judgement Day will not happen. It will look very different.

I watched the trailer again, and I -

think John will be killed off in this movie. It looks like there are plans to replace him with a Terminator.

The scene where he is carrying someone, and Kate yells out his name.

{My guess only.}

John's voiceover says the future was not the one his mother described. I think the new franchise owners threw out everything of the past. All we have seen about the future upto now is gone. The future you saw in Terminator and Judgement Day will not happen. It will look very different.

Who says its differant, if I look at the older movies they've done exactly what they needed to do.

All the time they were putting up a fight to stop, while it was that direction that was needed to make the future happen :lol:

The machines and John can't excist without each other, thats the great stuff about Terminator :p

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think what they might be going on for why this future is different is that, in delaying judgment day at the end of T2 from when it was supposed to happen to when it finally did happen at the end of T3, they allowed technology to advance far enough to where it's become almost impossible to win the war.

True, though in the end of T3 they did arrive in their bunker, where they should've ended.

Anyway, lets hope that all the new machines in this movie aren't all over the top behemoths.

Some rumours on the net say there are shots of the first T808 with rubberskins :p

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw it at the midnight screening last night, and I enjoyed it. Bale and Yelchin were very good. Worthington was great. The action was amazing, but I didn't care much for McG's editing.

Overall, it doesn't hold a candle to the original two, but it's a hundred times better than T3. I don't know why it's getting so much crap from critics.

Oh, and

the Arnie cameo was absolutely badass.

Archived