Home

Musical instrument strikes Nicole Kidman barren

Achilles

You heard it here first folks.

Aboriginal actor and language teacher Richard Green says, "People are going to see Nicole playing it ["it" being a didgeridoo; a aboriginal horn] and think it's all right. It bastardises our culture. I will guarantee she has no more children. It is not meant to be played by women as it will make them barren."

And Alan Madden, a cultural officer at Sydney's Metropolitan Local Aboriginal Land Council, adds: "I presume she doesn't know, otherwise she wouldn't be playing it."

Emphasis mine.

Reports have indicated that Kidman will now travel to some other country which still has a native culture in order to seek out a similarly sacred musical instrument which she hopes will restore her fertility. Experts have advised her husband, country music star, Keith Urban to avoid copulating with her until the curse has been lifted as a precaution.

Everyone please include Nicole Kidman's ovaries in your prayers tonight. Thanks!

EDIT: oh, btw link

You heard it here first folks.

Emphasis mine.

Reports have indicated that Kidman will now travel to some other country which still has a native culture in order to seek out a similarly sacred musical instrument which she hopes will restore her fertility. Experts have advised her husband, country music star, Keith Urban to avoid copulating with her until the curse has been lifted as a precaution.

Everyone please include Nicole Kidman's ovaries in your prayers tonight. Thanks!

EDIT: oh, btw link

Hmm, never heard of this... I know what a didgeridoo is, in fact I've played one, I even owned one at a point in time... :D Never really got good, but I've never knew they had "restrictions" on playing it... Funny thing is, the person who taught me to play it was a woman... :xp:

Yeah, at some point we'll circle back around and broach the subject of cultural superstitions. :)
What are you saying this is all a superstition? After I had my cousin blow on the didgeridoo last night, I told her she could stop borrowing money from me to fill her prescription. :(

Archived