T3-M4 Vs R2-D2

Revan 411

Which Droid Do You Like More?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which Droid Do You Like More?

• R2-D2
    • T3-M4

• 2 weeks later...

Since T3 and R2 both have very similar functions and really do the same jobs as each other I can't compare. But personally, and I don't know why. But if I had a starship in SW I would rather have T3-M4 aboard it. But I am not picking favorites here. I am just saying which droid I would want to have aboard my star ship

Got to go with R2, he is useful unlike the mobile trash can. :D

R2 was used as a mobile drink holder in Episode 6. So they have both been through embarrassing situations

R2 was used as a mobile drink holder in Episode 6. So they have both been through embarrassing situations

He was undercover, like, secret agent style. So that was totally not an embarrassing situation, it was an incredibly cool situation.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
R2D2Returns.gif

He was undercover, like, secret agent style. So that was totally not an embarrassing situation, it was an incredibly cool situation.

T3 went undercover in a way. Atton "sold" him so he could get the codes to G0t0's flag ship. So they could rescue the Exile. Except T3 did this in a more badass way because as soon as he got the codes he left guns blazing.

T3 went undercover in a way. Atton "sold" him so he could get the codes to G0t0's flag ship. So they could rescue the Exile. Except T3 did this in a more badass way because as soon as he got the codes he left guns blazing.

R2 got to hold a lightsaber when he went undercover. :xp: WIN!

• 3 weeks later...

R2, because he's cuter when he does things. ^_^

I love T3 too, but I hate it that BioWare tried to make him a replica of R2. I was hoping he'd have a slightly different personality that's similar to R2's, but more serious, businesslike and basically that quiet-guy-in-the-background-that-saves-the-day.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived